BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Endless Love for Women 8.4 oz Body Wash Victoria Secret Endless Love Body Wash is a fruity fragrance for women. Item Details: -Design House: Victoria Secret -Scent name: Endless Love -Type: Body Wash -Volume: 8.4 oz -Product

Doree L.
It smells feminine, elegant, sophisticated, and fresh. It did left my skin clean, but left it a little irritated. I wish the formula was more moisturizing. It is a little bit pricey, I would only buy this for less than ten dollars.
Jennifer R.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Love this fragrant body wash it smells really nice and refreshing. Would recommend to go into store and smell.
Erisa K.
Whitwell, TN
I LOVE this fragrence. It's one of my all time favorites. It doesn't smell super strong like most of them do.
Krissy L.
Amazing smells great and lasts with me all day I am constantly getting told how well I smell
Niki A.
Odyssea Elyti 19, Nicosia
Victoria Secret! Where can I start!? Well we all know that the quality, the smell and the ingredients of her products are the top! It's for sure a luxurious product that makes your body feel and smell good all day long! But since it's a luxurious brand the price is a little high!
Mae M.
I used to really love this one when I was in highschool since that's what's in at that time and I like the smell as well. When I have this on I no longer need a perfume since it really stays long on my skin and makes me smell sooo good.
Sophia D.
Mexico
I love this product but i'll really like that the fragance can stay on me a very long time than it does, the price was very cheap because i bought it on a promo, i was a repeat user and definitely i'd like to use it and buy it again
Carlos P.
Doral, FL
I like the smell of this one, it's very soft and you can use it for a daily basis. I use it almost every day, it's affordable and good quality