BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Women's 8.4 oz Body Lotion.

Buy on Beauty ...
Doree L.
The lotions of this line is only for the ones who have normal to dry skin types. It is a little bit thick and it feels heavy because of the scent. It is a good value when is on sale during the brand’s annual sale in May and in Black Friday. The scent smells great, just it’s a little bit strong. Victoria's Secret Endless Love Body Lotion
Le'Vorndra H.
I went to the mall where our VICTORIA SECRET AND PINK are with my family just looking around like normal , and this one fragrance caught my eye very quick and I told my family to come over and we looked at it and thought it was to much but then we kept looking and then we found the same thing but at a greater price. VICTORIA SECRET isn't just a pricey store all you have to do is look and pay attention!!!!
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
This is like nostalgia in a bottle! I used this scent in everything all throughout high school! The shower gel lotion and body spray! I love it so much! It smells amazing! Like a fresh smell and not to floraly! I definitely recommend to everyone and anyone! They usually have a sale on their body section so you can get it very fairly priced but even at the full price it is totally worth it! Plus you can get a whole set in one scent!
Mayra M.
I love VS lotions they are so rich and smell delicious. I bought all the fragrances because You can never go wrong with them. They are rich in texture and are great for gifts for friends. Definitely will be buying again.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
This lotion smells so good, but it also reminds me of high school lmfao! It's a good value but it's not moisturizing for my skin at all, I realize that now lol my favorite lotion from Victoria secret is a coconut one made specifically for sensitive skin, it actually works really well! Can't remember the name of it
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Love this lotion. This is my favorite smell. It is so unique and not a scent you find every day. I get tired of lotions all smelling similar and this one ranges from what I typically come across. It's lightweight too and a little goes a long way.
Lauren T.
I love the scents of Victoria's Secret lotions! They are not over powering. They have light appealing fragrances. They are super smooth, but they tend to absorb really quickly and leave my skin feeling weird, not dry, but not moisturized either.
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
This is one of my favorite smells at Victoria's Secret. I love it so much. It smells amazing it really does. It lasts all day too and the smell even stays on when you wash your clothes. This lotion moisturizes the skin.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This lotion smells amazing! My second favorite lotion scent! I use this lotion when I don't want to wear perfume! Is a nice sweet floral scent! Is not to strong either! This make a nice gift for anyone!
Noelle F.
I love these lotions. It smells great. The fragrance always lasts.
Whenever I use mine, my husband always says it "fills the entire room, and follows you after you leave"
So, I love it :)