BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy Victoria's Secret Body Sprays - Victoria's Secret Enchanted Apple 8.0 oz/236 ml Fragrant Body Splash

Crystal G.
Artesia, CA
Who wouldn't want to purchase anything Apple scented? This scent has been around since I was a little girl. I've been purchasing this same lotion from Victoria's Secret every time and every year that they have their semi-annual sale. I always buy it in bulks and stock up. I use this every morning after a shower. Its scent is as strong as a perfume and the scent lasts just about all day. And I really enjoy that about this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love any and everything related with Victoria's Secret! On of Secret Enchanted Apple! It literally smells like an apple orchard! Very clean and crisp! I have it in both the body lotion and as well the body spray! Every time I wear it I get a tone of compliments! If you have yet to smell it then I highly recommend you go to yur nearest Victoria Secret Store and try it out! Trust me you will love it!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Victoria's Secret. Who doesn't? Their perfume is very affordable and always smells great. The perfume lasts me all day. I just love all of their perfumes. The scent is very sweet smelling with that apple smell. I would repurchase this and I highly recommend girls to try this product and if you don't like the smell of apples, then try another fragrance of Victoria's Secret. You won't regret it!
Jennifer S.
Smells ok! It has a lingering smell that I don't care too much for. I haven't used it in a long time. I think most of their fragrances are over priced. There are so many different fragrances and lotions too chose from. Smell first on your skin and walk around with it on for awhile. Then determine if you should buy or not
Lillian P.
Painesville, OH
I love love looove!!!!!!!!! Smelling like delicious apples, nothing else makes me feel so Enchanted ;) !!! I only wish it would be cheaper because it's one of my very very favorites to buy, I wouldn't recommend it to everybody tho, because I don't want to smell like just everybody.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
This scent is very pleasing and long lasting. the bottle is nice to look at. I would purchase this again on the Victoria secret website. I would chose this over others as the scent lasts longer. I believe the bottle could be more appealing. I believe for the price its worth it
Gabrielle R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Apple is my favorite scent and one that's very hard to go wrong with. The Victoria's Secret Enchanted Apple is just the same. It smells great, though I don't necessarily think it is really worth the incredibly inflated price, especially when compared to much cheaper brands.
Casy H.
Very fresh smelling! I love almost all the Victoria'
Secret scents. This was the first time I tried it, and I gotta say, I LOVE it! comparable to DKNY. Lasts forever, and my boyfriend begs me to wear it! If you prefer fresh over heady scents, I would recommend %100!
Vivian S.
Brooklyn, NY
omg love this stuff... i buy it all the time been using it for years long lasting very great for my skin love the smell very reasonable price will recommend it to my friends and brought it from victoria secert leave it alone it great stuff lol
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
This product/Perfume smells like a refreshing fruity scent. it smells really goodnight, it's not to strong but it's a perfect settle smell. The reason why I'm rating this a for is because when I had originally got this the cap came off and I didn't know what to do. But overall it was a great perfume!!
Janet V.
fullerton, CA
Does any body know where i can purchase this ?