BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Oh so fresh, Eau So Sexy mixes vibrant florals with luscious fruits and a touch of airy warmth for a scent that's flirty and forever young.

About the product:

• Between scandalous or eau so sexy which one smells better ? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is definitely one of my top 3 favorite perfumes from Victoria's Secret, I'm a perfume/scent fanatic & I know when a perfume smells good when every where I go people (friends, family, even strangers!! ) ask me what perfume I'm wearing! I love the bottle design and the name 'Eau So Sexy' just confirms that this perfume is definitely a sexy & flirty scent! It's a warming fresh floral & fruity scent that I'm completely hooked on! I spray on my wrists & neck before I leave the house each day & the scent sticks with me all day!
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This is hands down the best smelling perfume/body spray that victoria's secret sells. I do prefer the body spray over the actual perfume because I like to spray it on my clothes and refresh the scent multiple times a day and the body spray doesn't get overwhelming like the perfume does. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
sara G.
Glendale, az
I got this as a gift for Christmas this year. The gift set comes in a cute package that has loose glitter in the package (it is sealed between plastic so when you open it you don't get a face full of glitter). This is my new favorite spray and lotion. It smells beautiful and my husband absolutely loves it on me. The lotion when you put it on is thick and feels wonderful on your skin. It doesn't leave you feeling oily like some lotions do. I have super sensitive skin and when I use perfume sprays I break out and itch badly with this one I don't get that effect. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Morgan N.
So amazing smells hard to verbalize but mature but also as the name states sexy. Lasts a few hours depending on how much you use. I purchase the smaller bottle and lasts me long time. Love it highly recommend.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of my favorite Victoria's secret perfumes its very fruity smell that last long The bottle is super cute it has a black bow around the bottle I had to get the Body spray Because it's such a beautiful scent
Melissa K.
Collegeville, PA
This product smells AMAZING. It comes in a cute bottle. It’s not too expensive and very easy to get a hold of at any Victoria’s Secret. The smell last for a decent amount of time. I would recommend this product,,, especially since it’s almost Christmas time. Fellas , get your lady some perfume that smells great!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite fragrance. It’s sweet and light smelling without being totally over powering. I like to spray it on my neck and wrists, and it lasts for several hours. I got compliments on it all the time. It’s at a mid range price point, but I usually catch it when it goes on sale for $25 or so!
Lexie D.
This product smells amazing! In fact, my perfume bottle only has like 3 squirts left because I use it everyday! The perfume stays on throughout the day very well! It's a smell that everyone loves and it's not too strong!
Maddy M.
OMG my absolute favorite perfume!!! I have bought this perfume atleast 4 times already and I will continue buying it. It comes in a cute bottle but can be a bit expensive. It is definitely worth it and I would totally recommend buying this!!!!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
If you need a good smelling perfume or spray you can't go wrong with Victoria Secret!! They have smells for all and this one is amazing. I love the bottle and it great for a night out or a movie date!
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Between scandalous or eau so sexy which one smells better ?