BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsVictoria's Secret
Eau So Sexy Box Set: Fragrance Mist 84 Fl Oz, Eau De Parfum 34 Fl Oz and 25 Fl Oz, Fragrance Wash 34 Fl Oz, Fragrance Lotion 34 Fl Oz

by Victoria's Secret

Me encantan todos los productos y la calidad de la vistoria's secret
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Eau So Sexy Box Set: Fragrance Mist 8.4 Fl Oz., Eau De Parfum 3.4 Fl Oz. and .25 Fl Oz., Fragrance Wash 3.4 Fl Oz., Fragrance Lotion 3.4 Fl Oz.!
Morgan  L.
Gainesville, FL
The scent of apples and sweet cream is a lovely combination. Although sometimes being a little overwhelmingly sweet, it manages to balance well enough to be a daily fragrance as opposed to only wearing it sometimes.
Renae M.
I didn’t buy this in the package set. But I do have the big perfume bottle. And it’s my FAVORITE!!! So definitely worth trying.
Yaqueline B.
Sunrise (Florida)
Me encanta este producto, tu lavas tu ropa y el aroma queda ahí 😍no desaparece. Me gustaría probar nuevos de estos
Ashley L.
Mobile, AL
Very sexy scent. Long lasting fragrance! Useful. It's a great gift idea. Need to get more of this product!
karina M.
Ohio
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta este producto y si pudiera a volver a tenerlo lo volvería a probar❤😍la verdad que la fragancia es duradera y fresca. He probado muchos más splash de Victoria's Secret's. Son mis favoritos. Definitivamente,me encantan.......
Kallie B.
Bay Shore
love this item, the scents are nice and its great for going to school or going out. compared to alternatives i love this product and highly recommend it.
Monse R.
I just love this perfume , I received one set for Christmas and I had to buy another one I really loved this !! It smells sweet but at the same time sexy!
Gracie Z.
Just as it says! So sexy! This is one of my victoria secret faves! I bought thos for a friend....but loved it much I ended up keeping it
Diana G.
Dallas, OR
I received this as a gift from an ex boyfriend a couple of years ago. Initially, I was disappointed because it wasn't my normal scent but I quickly got over it! This is a lighter, daytime friendly scent and I love it!
Jamie P.
camden
This is one of my all time favorite scents from VS. it’s very sexy and gets a lot of attention. I also love the bottle and packaging.