Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Gift Set uploaded by shidory m.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #84 in Fragrance Sets

Jonnay V.
When these were in store I bought about 2 packs of them just because I thought it was really cute. The perfumes inside are very tiny but perfect for traveling or to put in your everyday bag. I wasn't a fan of all the scents in here, but I did like most of them! It's a good way to sample out all the different ones if you don't want to have to buy them individually.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Victorias Secret scents are always really nice as a gift to anyone. Their packaging is so cute, and the smells are fantastic. Normally their gift sets are pretty reasonable prices. Theyre always introducing new scents and products, so you can always go into any store and find a new perfume for cheap.
Claire M.
Greenville, SC
I got two of these with the intention of giving them to someone, but I ended up having to keep them. My boyfriend loves the scents and I do too. I'm pretty hard to please as far as scents go, but these are all nice. They're delicate enough for me, but potent enough to be noticed.
Andrea F.
Love this gift set. I've gotten it for Christmas the last few years in a row and it's one present I really look forward to getting. The sample sizes are a perfect way to try out the scents and figure out your favorite, and they are also the perfect purse size perfume to refresh your scent throughout the day.
Sarah M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
This gift set is the bomb! It's such an awesome way to try out all the scents in one, and makes for a really great Christmas or birthday present. All of the scents are soooo pretty, and can be used for so many different occasions - not to mention the fact that because it comes in a big bundle, the price point is much better. Would highly recommend for a present or just to treat yourself!
Amanda V.
Pierre, SD
I love buying the gift sets of mini perfumes so I can try them all without the full bottle commitment. I share them with my friends and family, and if I end up buying the full size version I take the mini version along with me on trips so I don't have to worry about a full size perfume breaking in my luggage. Minus one star because I wish they gave out free samples.
Stephanie G.
Jonesboro, GA
Oh my goodness try all the fragrance of the angels! Choose for your mood find a favorite. Love every one hard to choose. Totally affordable and I'd buy it again. Great idea buy two and break it up as an office gift or stocking stuffer. You're welcome!!
Rochelle E.
Bowie, Md
Victoria's secret has my favorite perfumes and is the only place i shop for fragrances. I suggest their products to anyone that is willing to spend more than bath and beyond sprays. They last long and aren't over powering and you can't go wrong getting one for someone you care about.
Brittany P.
Waddington, NY
I got these for Christmas last year and I'm still using them up! I love the options of having so many different perfumes it's great ! Some are a definite no and some I wish I had more of but that all depends on what smells you like personally.
Anja F.
Loveland, OH
Love this gift set! I love the variety of perfumes put in. Definitely allowed me to try a bunch out which are now my favorites in my collection! And this is a wonderful gift idea for Christmas, give it all to one person or split them up!