Victoria's Secret Drenched In Pink FRUITY & BRIGHT Supersoft Body Lotion 16.9 FL OZ

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Lanya M.
Lanya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This particular item by Victoria's Secret is very nice. It's not too watery like I thought it would be. The original price is 12 dollars. But I bought it for 6 because it was there semi annual sale. The container was very cute, the pump worked well. When I put the lotion on it gave my skin a nice smooth feeling. The smell of the lotion was a little too fruity. But I would recommend this lotion to a friend that likes fruity smells.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Victoria's Secret offers a wide-variety of amazing scents in their line, and this is a good one. The "fruity & bright scent" wakes me up in the morning when I apply it, but still relaxes me in the evening when I apply it after I shower. The formula is thinner, so it sinks in quickly. It's great for the spring and summer months! I would recommend if you enjoy fruity scents.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
While I thought that this lotion did the job in terms of being a good moisturizer, the scent was a little WAY too much for my liking. I like my scents to be fresh, floral, and luxurious and this ended up being a little overbearing for my taste. Not a fan of the scent, but a fan of the packaging.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Mathis, TX
Considering that my mother and I share this product we both find the scent to be long lasting. The amount of product you receive in the bottle is great as well it is very effective and lasts a long time. It is moisturizing and although it is scented it still remains gentle on the skin.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
I use this on my legs after shaving and I love the smell, I do not however love the sticky residue and the fact that this product does not sink into my skin to truly moisturize. It does the job, but I find myself standing about and avoiding furniture while I wait for it to dry.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Midland, TX
I've been using this body lotion for a long time. It has a delicious scent and the scent sticks around without being overpowering, so I can still wear a body spray with this. It keeps my skin moisturized without leaving it greasy. People I have recommended it to also love it!!!
Susie T.
Susie T.
Riverside , CA
Love it! If they sold a bigger size I would buy it. I literally buy two at a time. It's fresh and the smell isn't too overpowering. Very smooth. Easy to use. Very Affordable. Plus Victoria Secret has great deals in package and individual products. It's a must try for any age.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Merced, CA
I love the smells and size of this lotion. The scent however lasts only a few hours. I bought this at VS in Modesto, Ca. It isn't too expensive, considering it is VS. I wouldn't buy this again solely because it comes with so much....it goes bad before you can use half of it
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
I love Victoria's Secret PINK lotions. They are all creamy and smell wonderful. I get lots of compliments on how good I smell. I always wait for the sales or do the buy more options, but feel they are worth the little extra money that they are compared to other brands.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Little Rock , AR
I don't really like this particular product too much in any of the scents it doesn't leave a lingering smell like some of my other all time favorites like the strawberry and champagne I can put that on at 5am and 11pm at night still smell it when I'm showering again