Alina M.
Riverside, CA

Does this come in more scents ?

Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
1 year, 5 months ago
A variety but idk if they still sell this kind anymore. I only found these when I was younger.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah when i was younger these were lined up on my dresser in my room.
Jack D.
Ya, there are like 4 more
Emily B.
Emily B.
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes there are many! I want to try them all! :)
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
3 years, 9 months ago
They so come in different scents. :)
Shawney S.
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
They do! They used to have limited edition ones too. But I haven't purchased these in awhile. But this one was my favorite
Davesha S.
Davesha S.
Fort Worth, TX
Yes ! It smells wonderful ! I think its 4 other scents
Jade A.
Jade A.
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes the completely pink bottle is my fave!