Victoria's Secret Drenched In Pink Fresh And Clean Supersoft Body Lotion uploaded by Brooke H.Victoria's Secret Drenched In Pink Fresh And Clean Supersoft Body Lotion uploaded by Anca D.Victoria's Secret Drenched In Pink Fresh And Clean Supersoft Body Lotion uploaded by Chrissy P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

victoria's secret Drenched In PINK fresh & clean supersoft body lotion 16.9 fl oz,500 ml

• Do they still sell this scent, I can't seem to find it.1 Answers
  • Do they still carry this fragrance? I love it but it's be...2 Answers
  • Does this lotion have a fruity or floral scent?2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Drenched In Pink Fresh And Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
  • "Pinks lotions are my favorite! I love the scents, not this one in particular, but they all smell good. The lotion really hydrates as well!" in 13 reviews
  • "I have this fragrance in the body butter and mist and this is my favorite scent to use during the winter season, the cold air just seems to make the scent pop more and stays on you for a very long time." in 6 reviews
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Love this lotion it smells wonderful & Leaves skin sooo soft. I purchased this a Victoria secret I use it daily. It’s great!! I love the smell & it is long lasting! I would definitely buy it again & again!!
Amanda G.
carpentersville
I love the smell of this lotion it’s not too overwhelming to the point where it gives you a headache but you can still smell it and the smells sticks to the skin perfectly. I like that the dispenser doesn’t give you too much product one pump and that’s all you need
Meagan K.
This body lotion works wonders. It leaves your skin smelling great and feeling super soft. I use it every time I hop out of the shower. It doesn’t leave you oily which is awesome. I would I buy again for sure.
ker s.
I wish I could find this to purchase still!! It was my absolute favorite. it smells so good, along with the body mist. I would use after showering and would smell so clean for hours after 😍
Brooke H.
York, PA
I get this product EVERY summer! I am in love with it! Not only does it last on my skin and make it super soft but it smells just like the name so fresh and clean and the smell is the perfect strength! I would suggest that every girl use this in their summer routine!
Daisy Y.
This was the first VS I ever brought. It smells so fresh. It's gentle on the skin. Ingot it on sale along with other Pink products. I used it every day in the morning . I'd buy it again.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I don't use a lot of scented lotions, but this one smells great without being overpowering. I have sensitive skin, but have not experienced any issues with this particular lotion. Hydrating and gives a nice fresh scent!
Mir M.
This stuff lasts forever. It smells so good, and I love to wear it during the summer. It's super thick and creamy, and the new bottles are super awesome also! I think this scent is the best scent out of all them in PINK!
susnezra w.
Ahhh! I remember using this back in high school! the product smells amazing and it has a matching perfume fragrance as well. It's definitely hydrating, but in my opinion it's a lotion that is made for people with tough skin and who do not really need lotion formulas with vitamins and what not. i don't mean to say this because I didn't enjoy it or anything, but i have eczema and its definitely not the correct product to be using on super dry skin & the fragrance adding might give some people bursts of allergic reactions to their skin. however it is priced well for a PINK product and its in such a cute little bottle!
Courtney B.
Frankfort, KY
I. Love. This. Stuff. The scent is so light and so fresh. I used to wear this to work every single day of my life and every single day someone would tell me how nice I smelled. You can smell it all day long. It's really moisturizing on your skin and does not leave it feeling oily. I love the bottle with the pump, I think they have changed it, but I'm not sure. But the bottle with the pump is so amazing because you literally sit it on your vanity and just get a few pumps and its so much simpler than grabbing a bottle and shaking it down to get it on your hands. Love it. Will be repurchasing soon!
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Does this come in more scents ?
edna s.
Fairfax, VA
Is it good for people with dry skin ?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to have this lotion but in a different scent. When I ran out, I couldn't find the lotion at all! Did they discontinue it? And if not, where do I look on VS website?
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion have a fruity or floral scent?
Cori W.
West monroe, La
Do they still carry this fragrance? I love it but it's been really hard to find locally.