BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream of Love. A holiday fantasy of Frosted Pear & Sugared Woods. Full size 8.4 oz (250 ml) fragrance mist from the limited edition series by Victoria's Secret.

Product Details and Tip Tricks:

• Limited Edition Holiday Scent of Frosted Pear & Sugared Woods
  • Infused With Conditioning Aloe Vera & Calming Chamomile
  • Spray on for the perfect touch of scent.

• Victoria secret products are not available in my country ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Love Victoria secrets fragrances. They are often on sale at the store. I love buying them as gifts around holiday season. they smell amazing, great value and packaging is really pretty. lasts a long time. ill continue buying them always
Katia G.
OMG!!!! I really love it! That fragance is incredible, its smell is delicious! When I use it I feel my skin too fresh and clean. I recommend it because its cost isn't expensive, for me is cheaper than another brand.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
i have a lot of their perfumes in my bag. they always have a sale. The scent is amazing mixed with pear and musk.
Megan S.
It is a amazing scent! I got it as a gift and absolutely loved it. It's different than my normal but still awesome.
MK J.
I love all of their scents. This one smells really really good. It isn’t too strong and it lasts for hours on me.
Roberta M.
Minden
Como todas as fragrâncias da victorias secrets essa é ótima! O aroma é suave e não é enjoativo! Não tenho mais o meu frasco pq já usei tudo, mas compraria outro porque realmente gosto muito é um dos meus preferidos
Mar R.
11890 NW 101st Rd DO-1116236 Miami, Fl 33198-1058
The essence of the Victoria brand Secret, feel rich smell, pleasing to the smell and I love used after the bath.***
Ibticem M.
Victoria secret products are not available in my country of tunisiaAnd I have great curiosity to know the quality and type especially perfume