BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Sophia P.
This is okay I mean I think that it is not the best smelling. But it is ok.
Amy J.
I love love LOVE this! It smells good as well and OM goodness!!!!! Love it!
ESTA LOCION ES MUY BUENA AL USARLA ES MUY RICO Y MUY DELICADO EL OLOR ME ENCANTA ES UN OLOR MUY DULCE PERO ES MUY BUENA YA QUE LA USAS Y TE DURA POR MUCHO TIEMPO CON TAN SOLO POQUITO LIQUIDO SU PRESENTACION ES MUY BUENA Y ME GUSTA MUCHO LA MARCA Y EL OLOR ES LO MEJOR.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Very shapely body fragrance !! Victoria's Secret never ever disappoint. I keep using this Bmbsm, every morning and evening wears it and smell just nice and good (there are all kinds of smells and all are very good!) I recommend buying this body fragrance and see and experience
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
I live this product and ten scent and I take with me when I travel and it easy to spray on and it's not to strong I recommend getting this product and also trying out the other scents
Paula M.
This mist is the only one jet to fulfill my expectations and requirements, it is not too strong or too sweet, has the perfect scent notes, it is definitely my favorite up to now.
Lanal D.
Excelente ! Para mim é o melhor de todas as marcas. Um cheiro de frutas frescas, bem marcante. Chega a parecer um perfume de tão intenso que é. Uso a loção de banho e dura toda noite. Espetacular.
Molly C.
Strawberry Hill, Twickenham
All I can say is that this product smells gooooooooood, it is soft and easy to apply!!! I do think that this product isn't for people with sensitive skin and I also believe that this product is way too expensive for what it is but so is the rest of Victoria secret!!
Emma C.
At first the smell is really pure,fresh & reacted well with my skin, I have a verry sensitive skin when it comes to perfume , body creams but the victoria secret one is a really great body lotion (i use it on my legs after shaving them)
Ofelyn P.
This lotion smells wonderful and the aroma stays on your skin for hours and it also leaves your skin smooth and fresh. It is a perfect gift that you can make for any occasion, a safe bet !! they gonna love it.