BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Lili R.
Love the smell of this lotion. It's one of my favorites. Would recommend . Leaves my hands smooth
Eman A.
Harvey, LA
I love the way this smells and goes on so smooth , makes me fell very sensual when I put this on
Danielle C.
Erie, PA
I love the scent! I love anything victoria's secret. There scents are never too over powering.
Paige T.
Antioch, IL
Love the smell leaves skin hydrated all around good product especially for anyone who lives vs
Candi B.
Love this scent! It has a great vanilla scent that lasts! For touch ups I use the body mist
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
This is one of my favorite scents- every time I wear this I get complimented on how I smell
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I would buy this product over and over again and it's best to grab when they are on sale
Lorren J.
Springfield, MO
I love the smell.
It so refreshing.
It is a little two oily.
The smell last for hours.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
This Victoria's Secret dream of glamour lotion vanilla and snow lily 8.4 oz is amazing!
Alexandria J.
Great smell lasts longer than most smells texture is nice great winter product