BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Karen G.
Perfect smells, stay all day and its a sweet and confortable. I get it directly from Victoria Secret Store, I use it daily, its perfect for the day.
Megan C.
Jackson Ctr, OH
This when it first came out i fell in love with it! It smelled soooo good! So i ended up buying it! My mother even loved it so much too she bought it!
Beatriz Q.
Their hairspary is fantastic pricie but smells good on all day hold non damageable .It last me up to 1in a half months loved it so much ...thanxz
Shelby K.
I love the smell of this lotion, Its not too overpowering like a lot of lotions out there. Its got a nice subtle hint of vanilla, which is great.
Andrea B.
I love their pleasant aroma of vanilla, is very cheap, the design of the presentation is very cute, the scent lasts for hours after application
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Love all there lotions, especially this one. Got it as a gift and I make sure to carry it with me EVERYWHERE. its great on skin, very gentle.
Lola A.
Placentia, CA
Victoria's Secret has amazing smelling products and they are worth the price !!all their fragrances are light weight yet very convenient
Elena P.
Medley, FL

It is one of my favorite lotions, I use it daily, buy it at a pharmacy about a month ago and I love her scent lasts so also is very nice
Sam R.
The scent is real amazing. I love it. It is one of my favorite lotion. I always get complements when I use it. It is not greasy as well.
Sacha G.
Hialeah, FL
This perfume smells just simply amazing I love it very much kinda pricey but is lovely as well to smell it very lovely scent from this