BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Kryslin P.
Port Orange, FL
Love this smell and consistently helps to keep my skin super smooth and moist. Would definitely recommend you try this! Worth the price, great smelling lotion! I have bought this six times and plan to purchase again!
Anna S.
Getzville, NY
This lotion is so nice. I use it everyday and love it. It smells amazing and goes on really nice. It's gentle and feels so smooth. It's not too harsh smelling which is nice. Will definitely buy it again
Heather K.
Benton
We LOVE all the different scents from Victoria Secrets although we would love to buy them more often we only but when we have a coupon or they are on sale they are a bit pricey for a large family
Morgan D.
I got this as a gift, and have used both the body wash the perfume and the lotion already!! I have went back to get more. it smells great and its not too strong!
Paula O.
Oro Grande, CA
It's a really strong lasting smell. Every time I get one of those it will make my cloth still good but it costs a lot to just buy one it's worth but not only when you don't have money
Joyce T.
Cape Coral, FL
I like the scent of all of VS lotions but I feel like the scent doesn't last long at all. Also the texture for me are a bit too thick. I only buy them when they're on sale.
Kathy R.
My children always give me Victoria Secret for special occasions. They know Love Spell lotion and body spray is my favorite. But I like to try all of their new products.
Robert B.
Panama City, FL
My wife uses this product and loves it. I do not like strong smells as it sets of my allergies but this product is well designed be I do not have an issue with
Luisa T.
Si bien no soy fanática de los splash o perfumes, este mes he estado usando este de Victoria Secrets y amo el olor porque es como a flores y dura muchísimo.
Kathy Z.
My friend has this brand and she always going to VS all the time. It smells good and not too strong for me. It has a good smell of vanilla that I liked.