BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Hadacha R.
This is currently my favorite scent from VICTORIAS SECRET. I apply this a few times a week whenever I get the chance to do so. I got this at the store and it is very long lasting! I definitely recommend it.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
I love vanilla scented products and this is one of the best lotion from Victoria's Secret. The price is really good and it lasts a long time. I got mine at Victoria secret and its so great. I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend this lotion.
keyty G.
The bottle is new, it was packed nicely and was delivered on time. I love the fragrance because it carries a sweet note. There's a hint of vanilla in the scent. Would recommend and repurchase!!
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
When Vicki's has a sale on these guys I always buy them! Its typically 5 for $35 or so. I stock up and leave one in my purse, Jeep, bedroom and at work. Cant have enough of them!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
El dia de hoy probe esta locion de Victoria Secret y debo decir que me encanto. Tiene un olor super agradable. te permite oler bien durante el dia y sin caer en el exceso. lo recomiendo
Cecilia U.
Bridge City, TX
I i would recommend several lotions from Victoria Secrets. Their lotion smells Fantastic and last on for several hours. I get so many compliments wearing their lotions. I highly recommend this product.
Natasha S.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Love this product so much! It smells amazing and is very long lasting. I use it weekly multiple times a week. It has a wonderful scent love the vanilla! It is definitely a good value and not pricey at all. I would recommend to everyone who likes the smell of vanilla!
Nancy M.
Bronx, NY
Strong and lingering scent, however too strong for me. Use it sparingly as its strength sometimes gives me mild headaches, however there is a nice scent to it and due to its a
Strength is definitely long lasting. Would buy if the products scent was less strong.
Heidi B.
Bethany, OK
The sensuous smell of this body lotion just has a way of making one feel super confident. It's long lasting and smooth. Love Victoria's Secret products! You can purchase it online or in stores! Definitely Recommend it! A little pricey, but totally worth it!
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
Beautiful scent, it can be different on each person just as scents can be. It leaves the skin with a smooth finish and no greasy after. Reactivated when damp with a nice scent.