BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Sara V.
Tiene un aroma muy agradable que le gusta a todos, llama mucho la atencion y te dura mucho en la piel, me encanto
Cheyenne B.
I love Victoria secret I buy a lot of stuff from there and this lotion smells fantastic I need to buy more.
Robyn P.
Dartmouth
Smells so ooooo good. My favorite from the Victoria Secret line of beauty products. Would recommend.
Izzy S.
This Victoria's Secret lotion smells so nice and makes my skin so soft. It's great to use everyday.
Kristina K.
This is just classic for me, my mom used, my aunt too. And know I do. The smell is everything!
Nayely J.
dominican republic
Magnifico olor, su aroma deja a todos a tu alrededor encantados!
Maravilloso es este producto
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
I love Victoria secret lotion and perfumes. This smells amazing and feels great.