BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream of Glamour Hydrating Body Lotion leaves your body wonderfully soft while providing a sweet, warm scent of vanilla and snow lily!

This body lotion contains vitamins E and C, filled with antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of moisture. Freesia and daisy leaves your body with wonderful aromas. It dries quickly into the skin and gives your body a silky feel with a wonderful scent!

Joshy D.
Richmond, VA
I love this lotion so much this lotion is so essential to my lifestyle it not only smells amazing but it does the job this lotion has been with me for a couple of years now I love it so much I bought it on Black Friday when they were only one dollar that was an amazing deal I love it so much because it's buttery and makes my skin feel like it'll have rejuvenated from the dead.
Mini M.
Kennewick, WA
One of my favorites lotion, my skin feel much smoother and kind of shiny. The smell of this lotion is lovely and it keep you smelling like that for a long time!!! Love it 😍
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachReviews
#gl
Lucille C.
Syracuse, NY
Even though I like other scents from VS, i have used this lotion and I must say the smell is invigorating. I no longer have any left but with all VS lotions, mists and perfumes the scent lasts for hours. My arms and hands and legs stay silky smooth throughout the day w/out feeling greasy. I LOVE VS....
Elissa M.
This lotion smells amazing and feels even more amazing on my skin. The value of the lotion is great, it's just the right price to fit my college girl budget. It was no problem finding this product at my local Victoria's Secret in the mall. Not only did I grab one for myself, but I grabbed two for my friends also. Great buy!
Whitney E.
This lotion smells amazing. My mom has it in her bathroom so I always use it because it moisturizes so well and like I said, it smells great! It has also lasted a super long time. I think she's had it for over a year and there's still plenty of lotion in it
Chesnie C.
Omg this lotion is sooooo awesome. i would recommend this to friends definitely. i bought it for a pretty decent price in store. the scent is very calming and smells reallyy good!!!! it lasts a long time too so the scent doesn't go away after 2 minutes.
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
I love all Victoria's secret lotions but this is one of my favorites,I find that it leaves my skin smooth and silky and the scent is long lasting and i don't feel the need to use a perfume or body spray after i use this product,i definitely recommend
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
I love the victoria's secret splash, I daily use it after showering. It has a delicious scent, I love the vanilla. The scent lasted all day. It's quite expensive and you have to use carefully because its smell is a little agresive. Let's just say... WONDEFULL
Robin  R.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this limited edition lotion! The smell was sweet with a slight fruity smell and it had little specks of shimmer in it but not to the point where it was overwhelming! I wish they would bring this back this holiday!