BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A sheer mist made to mix, blend with others or use alone for a scent of peony and watery marine notes. Blend with others or use alone for the beautiful scent of Dream. Infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

Jesusita L.
I don't know how to explain it, but this smells very watery, like how watermelon smells kinda... watery? I love to wear this wjen I'm doing something casual and even put a bit in my hair! I get a lot of compliments and it will last all day.
Sena M.
North Saint Paul
This is a very subtle scent in the Mist Collection. It is a very clean crisp scent. It’s not a scent I would use typically but I like it for its subtlety. It was very affordable as the Mist Collection tends to be.
Abby V.
Webster, NY
LOVE This body mist! One of my favorite smells by Victoria’s Secret! Such a pretty bottle too! I have bought this twice now! Not too expensive pretty affordable! I have recommended this product to many!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Full price is expensive but I buy a few with those deals they have and save a lot money. Repeat user of Victoria's secret signature fragrances. Decent scent. Not my preference I prefer sweet scents.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This scent is my favorite, and i love it and the smell, also its very very affordable and it last long, you could still smell it after 2 days @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Kaytlyn P.
West plains, MO
Love the smell. I think it’s great for it’s price. Last a long time. Smells just as good at the end of the day as it did the second I put it on!
Megan V.
Slaughter
I love this fragrance from Victoria's Secret. This one and Exotic are my favorites. I wear them everyday.
Fahmida H.
London
I really love the fragrance of this perfume. It is not too strong and very subtle, but smells divine. I have already finished many bottles of Victoria’s secret perfumes and his lens almost finished too! Because I love them soooo much ❤️ seriously purchase one of these, if you don’t like it hit me on the head, because you won’t regret it they’re awesome ❤️❤️
Alicia C.
Melbourne
This fragrance mist is sensational. It literally smells like fruit mixed with like a floral scent. This product lasts you all day. And you can get these body mist at your local Victoria Secret store. I recommend this product for people that love the smell of fruit and floral.
Rina M.
I love this scent. It is really fresh and yet very rich in scent, it just reminds me of summer even though it doesn't smell coconuty or anything like that. The only downside to it and the same goes to every Victoria's Secret body sprays is the lasting time. It doesn't last at all!