Victoria's Secret Dream Fragrance Lotion uploaded by Melissa S.Victoria's Secret Dream Fragrance Lotion uploaded by Kachi N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
Victoria Secret lotions are my favorite ever! They make my skin feel so silky smooth without feeling greasy. Dream is my favorite sent, smells just like the perfume!
Kachi N.
I have the perfume version of this & I hate it. It doesn't smell anything like a dream it smells like hand sanitizer or if you've been outside all day long and smell like heat. Please don't buy this ;(
Isabella F.
I went shopping with my family the other day and I went into Victoria Secret. When I went in they were having a2/10 deal where you could get two lotions for ten dollars. I tried the pink and blue ones, and let me just say they were amazing. I have really dry skin and I put some lotion on my legs and arms and it felt so soft and soothing. I definitely recommend this lotion.!
Annie W.
Love this product and the packaging of it. I use this to work at Victoria secret and I would push the scent because it melts so nice and they always afford great deals. I would definitely recommend this to anyone of all ages.
Kyleigh H.
The Victoria secret fantasies line is amazing. The scents come in such a wide range. The lotions are the perfect consistency. Not to ily and they run in amazing. Each lotion should always be paired with ra matching body spray.
Anya S.
Morgantown, WV
This product smells absolutely amazing! I use it every time I get out of the shower. The price is on the higher side but the scent is amazing and the feeling is long lasting! Leaves my skin feeling like a baby's booty - I would TOTALLY recommend it!
Royshada S.
Great smell lasts all day long , non greasy and has the natural way of lingering. I love this brand of Victoria Secret lotion they will make you smell like your a very rich person m
Breann M.
West Terre Haute, IN
I love anything Victoria secret but this is my go -to ! I personally feel like it stays smelling good for much longer then other !! This is the only lotion I use !!
Madison W.
Lakeside, CA
I love these lotions they are so mosterizing and there are multiple smells and different sizes and not to mention they smell great and look pretty with my collecting.
Sayda M.
So I purchased this lotion during the holidays when they were having a sale & I must say it's one of my favorites it smells amazing & leaves my skin extra soft.