BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
This smells really good, to me any way.. My grand mother hates it. A little bit goes a long way for sure! I over do it with this perfume just because the size of the perfume makes me thing body spray but it's not. That's fine, I like smelling myself all day.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
This was my all-time favorite perfume from VS, and shortly after I discovered it, they discontinued it. I think it smells similar to heavenly, but just a bit better. I miss it so much.
Nancy M.
This fragrance is not for me it smells like an older person Its more of a grandma type scent in my opinion so if its your grandmothers birthday get it for her.
Leann K.
I really like this fragrance, and jr stays strong throughout the day. So there's no need in reapplying! Smells wonderful and elegant.
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell so good!! I used this perfume and love putting it on for going to work! It's a modern and sophisticated smell! I love it!
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love how light and airy this smells, I fell in love with this scent, I have had this for years now and it never see to bore me, I love it!!!!
Ashley Y.
Mckeesport, PA
One of my go to perfumes. It has a light airy sent. I don't like any thing floraly. So this is one of the ones I would buy again.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first perfumes as a teenager, and I've loved it ever since, I still have a bottle that I replace every so often! It's beautiful and light and universal!
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE VS perfumes! I'm currently using "Crush" perfume and "Hot Crush" body spray at the moment!! I'm just in love with their fresh scents!
David S.
El Centro, CA.
Alright ladies, I wanted to purchase a nice perfume for my girl. Do you think this one is a good choice?
David S.