Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Marceline, MO

Victoria secrete Perfumes and sprays OR Bath and Body Works?
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Oct. 27, 2015, 3:27 a.m.
Defiantly Victoria's Secret they are so fresh
Onena C.
Onena C.
April 23, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
I don't like bath and body works they smell too much alcohol for me. Victoria is better
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
March 3, 2014, 5:54 a.m.
Both they are both owned by limited and are sister companies hence why you see the same sale trends at the same time.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Oct. 31, 2013, 10:42 a.m.
Victoria Secret. their perfumes and sprays are more so catered to the adults, where as I find Bath and Body works are more teen/ young adult friendy
Misti M.
Misti M.
Oct. 17, 2013, 12:57 a.m.
Depends on my age. When i was younger it would of been BBWorks. Now that I'm older I choose VS. Also on a side note my Husband told me the toilet cakes in the Mens stall smell fruity. needless to say i wear less BBWorks.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sept. 29, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
Bath and Body Works
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Sept. 4, 2013, 12:07 a.m.
Definitely VS for perfume. Bath and Body works has nice light, more natural-smelling sprays.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Aug. 24, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
They're actually sister companies, so they're owned by the same Big Boss. I don't think I can decide. For price, B&BW easily and I like their variety so much more, but for treats I turn to Victoria's Secret.
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
July 27, 2013, 8:05 p.m.
I like the style of scents at VS better.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
May 23, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
Victoria's Secret mostly - there's one or two times where I've been impressed by B&BW but VS is always a hit.
April 30, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
I herd they were made by the same company but if I had to choose it would be Victoria's secret
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kira O.
Kira O.
March 21, 2013, 7:10 a.m.
I buy both - I like them for various reasons
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Feb. 21, 2013, 2 p.m.
Victoria's!! I find that bath and body works are much to harsh on my skin and give me a headache from how strong the fragrance is.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Jan. 31, 2013, 11:06 a.m.
VS is better in my opinion
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dec. 31, 2012, 11:52 a.m.
Both are amazing! BABW's has tons of variety and usually have better sales. But VS is amazing for special occasion perfumes and gorgeous packaging.
Selene P.
Selene P.
Dec. 28, 2012, 1:15 p.m.
Victoria secret all the way

Join Now