Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jenny C.Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jenny C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Women's 2.5 oz EDP Spray. Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers is a new limited fragrance from the Dream Angels collection and it was presented in April 2010. Heavenly Flowers was inspired by peony flower which is a heart of the fragrance Dream Angels Heavenly somewhat juicier and fruitier than its antecedent. Composition of Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers incorporates peony flower floral notes and fruity aromas.

Mariangel O.
Este perfume lo utilizaba una prima y tengo que decir que a ella le olia super delioso, en mi opinion creo que para mi es una fragancia muy dulce pero a ella le quedaba super!
Jessica D.
Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers is delicious! It is a sweet flower scent and like most of the Victorias Secret line of perfume for woman and men it is very long lasting a build able if you like more light you spray a couple time on your skin and you can build up the scent as the day go's by if you wish for it to be stronger. I get a lot of complements when wearing.
Jennifer R.
This is my most favorite spray at Victoria secret when there is a sale I take more of this one then any other one! The scent is amazing it's has a touch of elegance mix and it's not a fruity smell at all! It lasts my throughout the day and people always ask what I am wearing you will not go wrong with this scent I promise!
Alex H.
Bloomington, IN
I love going into this store. i love the scents that they have and they always have amazing deals. this product is very good it lasts a long time and it smells amazing unlike other cheaper brands the scent does last longer and while wearing it you will get great compliments i for sure recommend all their products!!
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
This has been one of my go-to scents for years! I much prefer spray over perfume since the scent isn't too overwhelming. This scent specifically is a light floral kind of smell. Great for just a day at work. A little pricey when it's not a semi-annual sale.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
My daughter bought this and I used it and it smells great and it lasts longer than most body sprays. It is very appealing and my husband liked it too. The bottle is really pretty too. I think they should make more perfumes like this. I wouldn't change a thing.
Shai C.
Philadelphia, PA
This smell is so refreshing. You'll be so happy. The bottle is super cute and dainty, and colorful. This product is not pricey, so you'll save and smell really good. It smells amazing. I love this smell, and I would buy it again. I recommend this product
Erin H.
Victoria's Secret scents are always amazing. They are a little pricey, but so worth it if I have the opportunity to indulge. The scents last a long time, and just smell so darn good. I love this brand, and I would buy their scents exclusively if I could, but for now they must remain a rare indulgence.
Rosey W.
By far one of my favvvv absolutely love it and makes you smell amazing ♡♡ can't wait to acually go buy more all of my friends use it every time they come over so I buy this at least 3 times a month
Colby H.
Jacksonville, NC
This is one of my favorites but I also have many others by vs. It's a fresh clean scent and I always get noticed when I am wearing it. Someone always says "you smell really good, what is that?"