Tulika T.
Oak Forest, IL

Victoria's Secret has a variety of Dream Angel fragrances, which one is your favorite?

Onena C.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Russell Spgs, KY
4 years, 3 months ago
Heavenly is hands-down my favorite.
Misti M.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
Heavenly.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I love Heavenly the best!!!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Azusa, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
Personally I love Desire! It's discontinued most places because it's the most unpopular out of the Dream Angels. Maybe thats part of what makes it my favorite, no body else is wearing it. And I've gotten a lot of compliments and second dates when i wear it ;)
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
5 years, 2 months ago
Definitely Heavenly! I used to work for VS and I loved it then and now :)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
I really prefer Heavenly. It's the first Dream Angel scent I've ever smelled and purchased and I love it.