Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI

Has anyone tried Angel? I switch between the two.

Onena C.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I tried Angel and Desire a few years ago, but in my opinion Heavenly is by far the best!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
I have, but I prefer Heavenly, especially for everyday wear. It has a lighter scent that comes off more work appropriate for me.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love both of them, they are equally amazing.
Yajhayra M.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
I love Dream Angel, especially in the summer.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 7 months ago
I have but heavenly is still my favorite.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 8 months ago
I have! I do like both of them, but heavenly is lighter and not as strong. I work at a call center, so we cannot have strong perfumes.