BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #13 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly is clean and clear, with a thin bouquet which smells like clean and warm skin of a woman.

The perfume opens notes with quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time." in 80 reviews
  • "I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. " in 49 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume " in 44 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this it's a great warm scent to wear all year long and it last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this " in 40 reviews
  • "Years ago I fell in love with the velvet lotion in this scent and recently I purchased the non-velvet lotion and body spray; I love it." in 38 reviews
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I got this for the first time around 6 years ago in a gift set. It quickly became my favorite perfume and went on the be the nations best selling perfume. I bought it later on at Victoria secret and have repurchased several times. Strongly recommend. It’s a lovely scent and I don’t get tired of the smell.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This perfume spray is truely heavenly.  I love the way it smells.  I get compliments when i wear it and it lasts for hours.  Although it wont be as strong it still smell good.  The bottle has sexy curves and displays nicely. I will definitely buy it agian.
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
One of my favorite #signaturescents, this is a scent that reminds me of #love. It's soft yet long lasting and brings back so many memories. I would say it is #victoriasecrets signature fragrance for many women. #longlasting for the price, worth the price especially if you can find a gift set during the holidays.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
It has a very long lasting formula I will give it that. I personally didn't enjoy the scent. In store I loved it but I guess because I also smelled the many other scents surrounding the display they kind of combined.  I would not purchase again. I did give it to my sister and she really enjoyed it.
Alyse L.
I very much enjoy this scent for a light, easy, fresh fragrance. It is a warm, fresh scent that is perfect for wear during the day. This scent is one of those, when you do not want to think about which scent to wear, you can easily wear this one. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a new scent to try.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my favorite fragrances by Victoria's Secret. The scent is very light and classy. I am always complimented when I wear it. The scent is long lasting but not overpowering. It truly is a heavenly fragrance! I like this scent for formal events or dates.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I love love love this perfume! When I wear it I always get asked what I’m wearing. It last long and is a light scent that does not over power and give you a headache. I have been buying this since I was in high school and always keep a bottle in my stash! It’s bomb!
Krishna M.
very long lasting smell, even though I dont think its the best smelling scent ever. I got it as a gift in an ornament and I use it like once a week for about 6 months and I still have alot left. maybe its just because I dont use the product alot. but anyways, smell it before you buy it! thats all I can recommend!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This product last a long time.  You don't smell it anymore but others will compliment you throughout the day.  I love the bottle.  I usually buy during the Victoria Secret Annual Sale.  A little of this perfume goes a long way so no need to drench yourself in it.
Corinna G.
Grand Island
This is one of my must have perfumes that I keep on my dresser. It is a little pricey for the full sized bottle but it lasts forever. I’ve been buying this perfume for almost 10 years now. And I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?
patty a.
Do you use this product on a daily basis or for special occasions?
Adriana P.
Would you rather Dream Angels Heavenly or Very Sexy?
Marie T.
How would you describe this scent? Heavy? Light?
Yanira S.
Body Spray or Perfume? Which bottle smells better?