Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly is clean and clear, with a thin bouquet which smells like clean and warm skin of a woman.

The perfume opens notes with quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla.

Yes want this!! Send me a #voxbox please with this in it :)
Yes please right here 🙋‍♀️#VOXBOX #INFLUENSTER
Do they still sale this? I remember this from a long time ago Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time.in reviews
I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. in reviews
This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume in reviews
...last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this in reviews
Years ago I fell in love with the velvet lotion in this scent and recently I purchased the non-velvet lotion and body spray; I love it.in reviews
Cait C.
Poultney, VT
This perfume has been a favorite of mine for years. I first bought it around 2000 and fell in love with the fresh, flowery crisp scent. It has since been a favorite, which says something, I'm the type to get sick of a scent, but not Heavenly. It has so much charm, the simple yet elegant bottle speaks for its scent. It has flowery tones that get you noticed. I am yet to find another perfume I have stuck with for more than a few months. Do the math, it is now 2016 and I still wear it at least two days a week. I also need to mention my boyfriend loves when I wear it and always compliments how great I smell.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love the smell of this perfume. This is a very light clean everyday smell that lasts all day long. I work outdoors and I can still smell this after a work day. This isn't overpowering at all and its just a fresh scent nothing crazy. I recommend this perfume! Its worth it and smells amazing.
Jennifer S.
Independence, MO
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer S.
I use to wear this amazing scent back in the days! I just purchased a bottle and boy! Does it bring back memories! Still smells amazing! Always getting compliments! ❤
Cassandra I.
Holiday
Where do I begin. I wore this everyday because I loved the smell of this so much. I tried their sample size in this I fell in love with it.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
I am so obsessed with this fragrance and with the Halo scent as well. They both have such a wonderful aromatic scent. I have noticed though that if you use to much it will give you a headache.
Brenda P.
Ankeny, IA
I love this scent even after a shower or going out. It is such a light white fragrant always get lots of complements on the fragrant when I wear it. Lasts a long time takes most of the day may need to reapply in the evening if going out for the evening, It is a reasonable priced product.
Shannon B.
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum uploaded by Shannon B.
This has been an absolute favorite scent of mine for about 18 years now!! I love basically ALL of Victoria's Secrets perfumes and body sprays!!💜 They are long lasting, different key notes for different seasons, and just an overall variety for any beauty!!
Natacha A.
Bridgeport
Big fan fam of this scent it is a very soft and not overpowering scent and it last all day as sometimes we buy bodysprays or perfumes and as You go through your day the scent fades and you have to reapply but not with this one LOVE IT!!
Jessica K.
Dacula, GA
Smells AMAZING! The scents last for awhile too! My husband loves how it smells, its not too strong its just the right amount of fragrance.
Ashley S.
This has always been my line of perfume! It smells amazing and lasts all day!
This has always been my line of perfume! It smells amazing and lasts all day!

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nallely R.
il y a un an
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum ?exelenye fragancia dura todo el día es una aroma suave y delicado que despierta miradas por donde pasas