Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly is clean and clear, with a thin bouquet which smells like clean and warm skin of a woman.

The perfume opens notes with quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla.

Please help me find something that smells like this!!
Do they still make this? I use to love this stuff and used it in high school.
How long will the smell stay on the body and clothes?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum!
Product Highlights
The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time.in reviews
I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. in reviews
This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume in reviews
...last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this in reviews
Years ago I fell in love with the velvet lotion in this scent and recently I purchased the non-velvet lotion and body spray; I love it.in reviews
Kim S.
Austin, AR
Heavenly from Victoria Secret is my go to fragrance. Heavenly is a light but heavenly scent that lasts all day. Its good for everyday and also for special times. Nice little bottlethat packs a punch.
Crystal M.
Independence, MO
I absolutely love this scent! I also have the heavenly in paradise body spray. I could wear this all day every day. My favorite VS scent
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
What a Heavenly scent. I love it, but I went into a store recently to buy some and they said it is discontinued. That made me so sad. It is an oldie, but goody. The price is right too.
ann C.
Oak Forest, IL
I have used Heavenly for many years! I love the soft, fresh scent which is great for every day wear, but equally good for a romantic night. Good price point.
Sharon H.
Trenton, NJ
I love this scent, it is a clean subtle scent that lingers and makes you feel happy. I always have one of these on back up because I never want to run out. This is my go to scent when I do no want to wear a perfume just a body spray. This comes in a smaller size for your purse so you can take along and refresh if need be.
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
I LOVE this scent!!! It has been my main "go to" for years now. It never fails, when I wear it at least 1 or more people compliment me.
Sandra M.
Valencia
If this thing smell like the Victoria's Secret Angels looks like, i think it would be the best perfume ever
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
One of the first fragrances that I got from vs and by far my favorite! It light and heavenly!
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I got a sample of this and I'm not impressed. It smells like a powdery fragrance mixed with sandalwood. It smells sickly in my opinion. I only wear it when I'm running errands and don't want to use a nice fragrance.
Gabriela P.
Love it! My mum is also using this perfume since we smell it at the VS shop. It`s great perfume for woman, how elegant and fresh it is! Awesome, will buy again.

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel  P.
Sault Ste, ON
il y a un an
Leigh L. il y a 6 mois
They would be great to receive.
Michelle H.
il y a un an
Penny C. il y a 8 mois
The fragrance is available but it is in a different bottle.