BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #11 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly is clean and clear, with a thin bouquet which smells like clean and warm skin of a woman.

The perfume opens notes with quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum
  • "The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time." in 80 reviews
  • "I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. " in 49 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume " in 44 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this it's a great warm scent to wear all year long and it last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this " in 40 reviews
  • "Years ago I fell in love with the velvet lotion in this scent and recently I purchased the non-velvet lotion and body spray; I love it." in 38 reviews
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I got this for the first time around 6 years ago in a gift set. It quickly became my favorite perfume and went on the be the nations best selling perfume. I bought it later on at Victoria secret and have repurchased several times. Strongly recommend. It’s a lovely scent and I don’t get tired of the smell.
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
It has a very long lasting formula I will give it that. I personally didn't enjoy the scent. In store I loved it but I guess because I also smelled the many other scents surrounding the display they kind of combined.  I would not purchase again. I did give it to my sister and she really enjoyed it.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I love love love this perfume! When I wear it I always get asked what I’m wearing. It last long and is a light scent that does not over power and give you a headache. I have been buying this since I was in high school and always keep a bottle in my stash! It’s bomb!
Amber B.
louisville
Very strong scent but very great smell! It smells more like a cologne than a perfume. Be careful about how much product you spray because it can definitely be overwhelming very quickly. About $20 but well worth it for a long lasting scent through the day.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This product last a long time.  You don't smell it anymore but others will compliment you throughout the day.  I love the bottle.  I usually buy during the Victoria Secret Annual Sale.  A little of this perfume goes a long way so no need to drench yourself in it.
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
This is one of my must have perfumes that I keep on my dresser. It is a little pricey for the full sized bottle but it lasts forever. I’ve been buying this perfume for almost 10 years now. And I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.
LaMia B.
 I have been in Love with Heavenly first time i smelled it . I use to work at Victoria's secret so I would get special perks as all VS girls do . Heavenly is such a clean scent it smells like a woman  should smell nice breath of air . I am sure depending on your body chemistry it might give off a different scent . I can say I have never gotten any complaints I have always  been asked by others what are you wearing ? Even man have asked at times to purchase for their wives .
khari g.
Best body mist ever,smells like heaven.i literally bring this everyehere i go.never can be without it.love the scent.i get so many compliments. This is a classic always,last a long time too unlike some body mist. Will definitely by again.
Natacha A.
Bridgeport
Big fan fam of this scent it is a very soft and not overpowering scent and it last all day as sometimes we buy bodysprays or perfumes and as You go through your day the scent fades and you have to reapply but not with this one LOVE IT!!
Tressy O.
My all time very favorite perfume! Victoria Secret Heavenly! I don’t leave home with out this. I even have on my desk at work. I always have so many compliments! I sure hope they do not ever discontinue this fragrance. It’s so light and not overbearing.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?
patty a.
Do you use this product on a daily basis or for special occasions?
Adriana P.
Would you rather Dream Angels Heavenly or Very Sexy?
Marie T.
How would you describe this scent? Heavy? Light?
Yanira S.
Body Spray or Perfume? Which bottle smells better?

back