BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #27 in Fragrance for Her

• Is it nice to be a ūüéĀ gift??5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?53 Answers
  • Can ¬†anyone describe ¬†the ¬†smell?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time." in 80 reviews
  • "I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. " in 49 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume " in 44 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this it's a great warm scent to wear all year long and it last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this " in 40 reviews
  • "Years ago I fell in love with the velvet lotion in this scent and recently I purchased the non-velvet lotion and body spray; I love it." in 38 reviews
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I got this for the first time around 6 years ago in a gift set. It quickly became my favorite perfume and went on the be the nations best selling perfume. I bought it later on at Victoria secret and have repurchased several times. Strongly recommend. It’s a lovely scent and I don’t get tired of the smell.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This perfume spray is truely heavenly.  I love the way it smells.  I get compliments when i wear it and it lasts for hours.  Although it wont be as strong it still smell good.  The bottle has sexy curves and displays nicely. I will definitely buy it agian.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Heavenly is one of the first Victoria's Secret Perfumes I ever tried and fell in love with. I wore it for many years and never switched to anything else. It has a soft floral scent. It smells so clean. I love it more everytime I put it on.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
It has a very long lasting formula I will give it that. I personally didn't enjoy the scent. In store I loved it but I guess because I also smelled the many other scents surrounding the display they kind of combined.  I would not purchase again. I did give it to my sister and she really enjoyed it.
Shannon K.
Broken Arrow
I was first introduced to Victoria's Secret perfume as a teenager when they released Victoria. I loved that perfume. Years later, they stopped selling it. Then, I came across Dream Angels Heavenly. OMG! It was love at first sniff! It's been a favorite of mine ever since.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I love love love this perfume! When I wear it I always get asked what I’m wearing. It last long and is a light scent that does not over power and give you a headache. I have been buying this since I was in high school and always keep a bottle in my stash! It’s bomb!
Athena M.
omaha, NE
This product last a long time.  You don't smell it anymore but others will compliment you throughout the day.  I love the bottle.  I usually buy during the Victoria Secret Annual Sale.  A little of this perfume goes a long way so no need to drench yourself in it.
LaMia B.
 I have been in Love with Heavenly first time i smelled it . I use to work at Victoria's secret so I would get special perks as all VS girls do . Heavenly is such a clean scent it smells like a woman  should smell nice breath of air . I am sure depending on your body chemistry it might give off a different scent . I can say I have never gotten any complaints I have always  been asked by others what are you wearing ? Even man have asked at times to purchase for their wives .
Diggy A.
I always receive great compliments when I wear Heavenly. I tend to wear it during evenings out or special occasions. Its a sexy scent that is not to overpowering but may be to strong lets say the office. Not to mention affordably priced.
Natacha A.
Bridgeport
Big fan fam of this scent it is a very soft and not overpowering scent and it last all day as sometimes we buy bodysprays or perfumes and as You go through your day the scent fades and you have to reapply but not with this one LOVE IT!!
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?
patty a.
Do you use this product on a daily basis or for special occasions?
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Would you rather Dream Angels Heavenly or Very Sexy?
Marie T.
How would you describe this scent? Heavy? Light?
Yanira S.
Body Spray or Perfume? Which bottle smells better?