BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in Fragrance for Her

• What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?52 Answers
  • Is it me or did the Victoria's Secret change it sent over years ??1 Answers
  • Do you use this product on a daily basis or for special occasions?41 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell stays on you for hours and you do not need much to get the scent on you, so the perfume itself lasts quite a long time." in 80 reviews
  • "The prices are seriously ridiculous but I love the long lasting smell and most of the time the scents aren't too powerful which is great because I get migraines easily. " in 54 reviews
  • "I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and it has a lovely but not too overpowering scent that lasts a long time. " in 49 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing I get all kinds of compliments while wearing this and the smell last for a good while this is great perfume " in 44 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this it's a great warm scent to wear all year long and it last the packaging is very beautiful and looks nice on my dresser lol I always get nice compliments when ever I wear this " in 40 reviews
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
I bought this for my older sister for Christmas. She is one of those girls who likes the smell of the infamous white diamonds perfume. I personally don’t really care for the smell, because I am into more flirty fun fragrances. This is more mature. Definitely not for me but it is a best seller so obviously it must be good. Right?
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
I personally don't really like this perfume. To me it smells a bit too "grannyish" and was too strong for me. I prefer fruitier smells. The smell was long lasting but it wasn't a smell I enjoyed. It's not really worth the price if you ask me. I like other VS perfumes a lot though so it's just this one I dislike.
Renee D.
Sandy
This will always be my favorite go to fragrance from VS! It's like liquid gold that welcomes my natural pheromones for a soft gentle scent. I love the combination of "heavenly" products from a nice hot soak in the tub to putting on my most comfy PJ's. Grab my current book and cuddle up in bed to just relax!
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I hate this smell dearly.  It smell mature and very strong.  My sister used to wear this all the time and when I got pregnant with my first son I acquired a strong hate for it.  Recently received it as a Christmas present and had to re gift it (sadly).
jazmine M.
This perfume is amazing , I buy this one often !! Everyone always say I smell good and always ask what I use . It is very long lasting an it’s amazing how long it last , I think the price of the product is a good price . Hope they can make bigger size bottles 🙂
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This product last a long time.  You don't smell it anymore but others will compliment you throughout the day.  I love the bottle.  I usually buy during the Victoria Secret Annual Sale.  A little of this perfume goes a long way so no need to drench yourself in it.
LaMia B.
 I have been in Love with Heavenly first time i smelled it . I use to work at Victoria's secret so I would get special perks as all VS girls do . Heavenly is such a clean scent it smells like a woman  should smell nice breath of air . I am sure depending on your body chemistry it might give off a different scent . I can say I have never gotten any complaints I have always  been asked by others what are you wearing ? Even man have asked at times to purchase for their wives .
Rebecca B.
My favorite perfume I use it daily and it smells so good! I bought it at Victoria secret! It was not pricey at all and I absolutely love it! It last all day and I don’t have to keep applying all day I recommend it to everyone!!!
Jennifer G.
Fitzgerald, GA
I purchase this for myself and family members for Christmas. This was a favorite. Everyone loved the scent and it last for several hours. I went through 3 Christmas events and people was still commenting on my scent.
Crystal G.
This is one of my all time favorite scents, which is so funny because I tend to avoid fresh/powdery/floral scents. This is a very feminine Baby-powder-like fragrance. It is very sophisticated and clean without being too "perfumey". It lasts a very long time and leaves you smelling clean and put together.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
What is your favorite Victoria's Secret perfume?
patty a.
Do you use this product on a daily basis or for special occasions?
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Would you rather Dream Angels Heavenly or Very Sexy?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
How would you describe this scent? Heavy? Light?
Yanira S.
Body Spray or Perfume? Which bottle smells better?