Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo Eau De Parfum uploaded by maria p.Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo Eau De Parfum uploaded by maria p.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #72 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo features top notes which are poinsettia, fig leaf, freesia and tiare flower; middle notes are orchid, pepper and vanilla. base note is sandalwood.

Buy on Amazon
Deena S.
Indianapolis
This has been one of my favorite perfumes of all time!  I have been using it for over 15 years.  It use to be my signature fragrance.  My friends would tell me they smelled someone wearing my perfume, but it always smelled better one me (it could be how I match and layered my scents and lotions).  I haven't wore this a lot lately, because when I got married, my husband preferred different types of scents, so I got into the habit of wearing others more often.  I do always keep a bottle of this for special occasions, or when I want to feel and smell pretty and special.  It brings back a lot of memories!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Oh the smell is so clean and so late perfect for young girl who's just starting out or doesn't want something to overwhelming when they're going to work around food or with people very close and it's just fantastic there's a reason it's been around for so long
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Personally not a fan. It's much too strong. It makes me sneeze a lot. Sort of reminds me of an "old lady" perfume. I wouldn't suggest trying it unless that is the scent that you are going for. I will not repurchase.
Brandie P.
Douglasville, GA
I love this perfume and I hate that they no longer sell it. It used to come during semi annual but it's no longer a product they bring back. I hold on to the one I have and only use it when I'm going out.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This perfume is my all time favorite. Even though they don't have it anymore and that breaks my heart. I love the scent and the fact that it lasts all day. I didn't have to keep reapplying. It can give you a headache if you use to much so be careful. That is my only complaint about this product. Beautiful packaging and great price. I love it!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this scent! Such a classic. It smells fresh and romantic. A little goes a long way with this and it does stay on for a while. I don't have to reapply once I do it one time in the morning or on my way out. Mine is so old and still smells good. Def one of my favorite Victoria Secret scents. I also like "tease" from them too!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great smelling perfume. I prefer something more sweet but this perfume smells heavenly.
It's costly but I have had the same bottle for years so it's well worth it.
I would recommend this perfume.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Best every day perfume or going on a date perfume! This perfume is so versatile and it's been in Victoria secret for so long because I'm sure it's beloved by many people! It's great. Best time to buy is during semi annual sale online. One of my favs!!! I always rebuy
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
If you like a really strong perfume than this is the perfume for you. My mom bought it for me and it was too strong for me that it gave me headaches. If the scent was toned down a little more I probably would have liked it because it did smell really good.
Karisa L.
I have this perfume and it smells so good. I like it for when I don't want to smell too strong. It is a good light scent and last a long time. It is a cute bottle and I love how it looks on my vanity with all of my other perfumes.
Kayla S.
Is the perfume overpowering or a subtle scent?
Elizabeth E.
Has this been discontinued? It is my all time favorite and I cannot find it anymore!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?