BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Glow is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pear, pink pepper and wild berries; middle notes are peony, iris, freesia and white tea; base notes are cashmere wood, amber an musk.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis S.
Inman
It was an ok product it wouldn't be like my go to but I have to say it was nice. I was a first time user and I was hoping for the best. No not at all the sent didn't last long. For the price you think it would last longer. Maybe if they changed the formula
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
This perfume smells heavenly and is not too expensive. I love that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or bother my allergies. Definitely a staple on vanity
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
Love anything and everything that has to do with Victoria Secret, well almost. But most of their fragrances smell really good
Kayla E.
This stuff smells AMAZING! Will definitely be rebuying this when I can find more!!!!!!!
Giselle R.
Miami
This is my favorite fragance from Victoria's Secret. Don't know how to explain it but is fresh and elegant, and you literally feel that you glow, I had the splash and the cream too, I was sad when i get runned out of it. But is a fragance that I would totally buy it again, perfect for day and night.
Isabella G.
Madera , CA
This is my absolute favorite scent at VS and would love for it to be easier to find when shopping around.
Aryka V.
Mishawaka, IN
Smells soooo good and the smell last forever. Love the travel size. It's a good price for what you get.
Shana S.
Cohasset , MN
I love the smell of this perfume,I wear this when I go out on the town,always get compliments when I wear it!!
Jhoslenia V.
LECHERIAS
The best perfume he used, pitifully in Venezuela was not achieved any more. It is worth its price, lasts a lot on the skin and the smell is spectacular. They all admire and ask what perfume is
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
If perfume is worth the Splurge it smells amazing the smell last all day I absolutely love it in the bottle is so beautiful
Heather K.
Conway, AR
I love Victoria Secret products, just curious if this one is worth the price and if you love the smell? I wear YSL Black Opium now, just as a reference.