Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Launched by the design house of Victoria's Secret in 2000, DREAM ANGELS DIVINE by Victoria's Secret for Women posesses a blend of: cyclamen, sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine It is recommended for casual wear.

Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK
Burned my skin, and smelled like alcohol. I didn’t love t. And it was a little pricy for the smell you get. Just would rather spend more money and get something better
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
One of my all time favorites for sure. I've always loved this perfume since its started. The cost is well worth the years of use you can get from one bottle. Love this product.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought this on sale at VS a few years ago and still haven’t finished the bottle. I’m almost out. I don’t wear it that often but it does smell really good. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like it. 😞
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have the 8.4 oz version that I bought during the semi annual sale. I have had the Heavenly scent before so I had high hopes for this. I find this had an almost a subtle vanilla scent with a light floral note. I feel like it smells like honeysuckle but I am not sure what actual flowers are in it.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I have always been a fan of the Angel collection. I like the fact that it is a very soft and smoke smell. You don't have to put on a lot and it just absorbs in your skin. I have worn this fragrance multiple times and each time it gives me a different smell. I love it!
Destiny M.
Sumner, TX
Smells so good. I feel so lux when I wear it. I only use this one for special occasions. I bought it a Victoria Secret( the closest one to me). It's a good value for the amount you get and quality of the product. Yes I would recommend to others.
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
LOVE ALL of the scents. Can't buy all the time but on a special occasion like birthdays and such. They are just too pricey to buy often. But they all are beautiful smells to me, especially this one and Amber Romance.
Baselia D.
Chicago , IL
My go to fragrance fro VS. Love the way it smells, very light but long lasting. Always a good price for the amount you get. It's simple but overall well rounded. I always buy this product and will continue to do so.
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum

back