Victorias Secret Dream Angels Desire Eau De Parfum uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.Victorias Secret Dream Angels Desire Eau De Parfum uploaded by Selena J.Victorias Secret Dream Angels Desire Eau De Parfum uploaded by Dorothy R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire is a floral fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are freesia, magnolia, and ivy; middle notes are yellow plum, pink peony and frangipani; base notes are angelica, woody notes and white musk.

Amanda C.
Anthony , NM
This fragrance smells amazing to me! It’s fairly priced as I bought it from the malls Victoria secret. The packaging is cute as always. However, the fragrance doesn’t linger as much as I would like it to so there is room for improvement. There is a chance I would get it again.
Tabitha M.
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I bought this perfume in a variety pack and this one stood out the most because it was very light and refreshing. It smelled clean and was very affordable and completely worth the money. I would buy the bottle for sure.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
A satisfying smell that lasts all day! This perfume is a great one to wear at night or bedtime with that special someone. The smell is very inviting, a little goes a long ways. A bottle will last you for months!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
As a young adult this was like my favorite perfume ever now as I am older it's okay but my sense has grown since then but I would recommend this to anyone who would like that strong but Light Sent
Sophia A.
This was my first perfume and i worse this every day in college. Its its a most classy scent but at the same time its light enough for everyday. I have repurchased this and i recommend it as a scent!
Brittany J.
I love this Perfume so much, it’s not to much and it’s very affordable to buy. The Packaging is very nice and pretty and it’s long lasting. You can find this at Victoria secret. I honestly would recommend anyone to buy.
Magdalena M.
I'm so in love with this scent I want to buy another! It's so sweet and fruity, I've gotten loads of compliments on it. I love buying their fragrances on sale, gives you even more bang for your buck! Would definitely buy again, and recommend this to anyone who likes quality scents and cute packaging!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville , NC
I’ve never really used any other Victoria secret perfumes but I absolutely love the smell of this and the fragrance actually last a long time! I will forever love this fragrance and the price isnt bad for it either cause you don’t have to use much at all
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I got a sample size of this perfume with a perchase and wasn’t disappointed with it at all. It has top notes of white star magnolia, living white freesia and ivy leaves. It also has hints of pink peony with yellow plum which smells great together
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?

back