BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Eau de Parfum composed of juicy quince, white louts and sun-bathed driftwood.

Buy on Amazon
Kim C.
Quite an exhilarating scent. You can smell it from across the room but not in an over powerful scent. It is just noticeable. I get a lot of compliments on this scent and perfume. It lasts on your skin forever. One spray all day. Such a beautiful smell.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
One of my favorite scents. I wear this often as it has a soft yet bolt scent. It is not overpowering. I do feel like their scents are a little overpriced but you do get what you pay for. I love the designs of the bottle and think it looks great sitting out.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Ever since the semi sale, I've been obsessed with this smell. I always get compliments on how light and great it smells ! Usually I stick to my vanillas but I'm so glad I switched it up and got something a little fruity.
Jessica R.
This has the best smell it's long lasting and not to strong great size to carry around and lovely packaging
Alexsandra V.
Tampa, FL
Love this perfume smells so good I'll recommend it you should try it i love it i used it everyday almost