Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Blush Angel Mist uploaded by Krystal D.

250 ml/8.4 fl oz

Buy on Amazon
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I keep this scent in my purse all the time. Perfect when you need a quick spritz of something super pretty and fresh. I love it! Lasts pretty long but you do need to reapply throughout the day. Great to travel with
Krystal D.
I'm obsessed with this scent from Victoria's Secret right now! I have it in the body mist and the lotion, and both of them hold the scent for a long period of time! It's the perfect every day scent, and I get complimented on it when I don't even realize the scent is still there. I would buy it 10 more times!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
One of my absolute favorite scents ever. It lasts practically all day and it smells so good! I bought this about a year ago and I'm running low but I can't seem to find it again. I rarely buy things online but I'm going to have to make an exception for this!
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
I really like the Victoria Secrets Blush scent. It reminds me of the beach for some reason, and who doesn't love the beach.
Kaitlyn R.
YUM!! This fragrance is so subtle yet so delightful, it's not overbearing just lovely.
glorifel v.
para mi su mejor perfume para el dia, su fragancia es suave y duradera, perfecta para las personas que no les gusta los olores muy fuerte. Su olor es dulce.