Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Blush Angel Mist uploaded by Krystal D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Blush is a romantic, feminine fragrance composed of juicy quince, white lotus, and sun-bathed driftwood.

Autumn H.
Not a fan of this. I have many Victoria's Secret scents and love most of them. This one, however, smells strange within an hour of wearing it. I know that everyone's body chemistry is different but this scent definitely doesn't work for me. The scent when first applied is fine, but I won't be repurchasing.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I keep this scent in my purse all the time. Perfect when you need a quick spritz of something super pretty and fresh. I love it! Lasts pretty long but you do need to reapply throughout the day. Great to travel with
Cissy S.
Lebanon, TN
Not my favorite from Victoria. The bottle looks pretty on my shelf but the perfume doesn't seem to last very long and actually gives me a headache. For me, not a good value for the price.
Krystal D.
I'm obsessed with this scent from Victoria's Secret right now! I have it in the body mist and the lotion, and both of them hold the scent for a long period of time! It's the perfect every day scent, and I get complimented on it when I don't even realize the scent is still there. I would buy it 10 more times!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
One of my absolute favorite scents ever. It lasts practically all day and it smells so good! I bought this about a year ago and I'm running low but I can't seem to find it again. I rarely buy things online but I'm going to have to make an exception for this!
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
I really like the Victoria Secrets Blush scent. It reminds me of the beach for some reason, and who doesn't love the beach.
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Smells great for about ten seconds. Bought it for 75% off. I use it because I don't like being wasteful but it's terrible.
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
Not one I would buy again. The scent is just too much for me and for the price it's not worth it.
Kaitlyn R.
YUM!! This fragrance is so subtle yet so delightful, it's not overbearing just lovely.
glorifel v.
para mi su mejor perfume para el dia, su fragancia es suave y duradera, perfecta para las personas que no les gusta los olores muy fuerte. Su olor es dulce.