Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

The trend: Decadent party nights. Go glam with disco-inspired sultry notes and sparkling blooms. Smooth on the lotion, then finish with Mist for a lasting, party-ready scent experience.

Choose from:

Dim All The Lights: Fresh. Peony Sparks. Bare Musk. After hours.
Sequin Nights: Fruity. Sparkling Pomegranate. Sultry Woods. Party Queen.
Glitter Hustle:  Warm. 24K Caramel. Vanilla Kiss. Night fever.
You Should Be Dancing: Floral. Radiant Petals. Coconut Bloom. Flashing lights.

236ml/ 8 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion!
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
1,076 reviews
Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Christy L.
I just discovered this amazing Lotion from Victorias secret its been my favorite for the last few weeks it has such a Fresh Scent it almost smells like cologne which I love but its light, The scent isnt overpowering its just perfect and it does last for awhile on the skin I also Picked up the fragrance and I Love It I Totally recommend it and its very affordable
Chris C.
nowhere
This is an awesome lotion, especially if you like fragrance. It has an amazing, fancy smell but it isn’t too strong. The bottle is huge and lasts a very long time. It’s hydrating and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on my skin
mandee B.
Perkiomenville
Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by mandee B.
Not sure if this is the same as disco nights but you should be dancing is explained as radiant petals and coconut bloom I think it smells like suntan lotion however if you layer it with the bear vanilla the scent is actually pretty good Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion
Emma S.
Detroit
My favorite part of Victoria’s Secret is how they put up some of their perfumes and lotions for approximately $5 each. Every time I see them I buy at least 3! This lotion, although slightly thin, smells amazing, moisturizes beautifully, and is most definitely worth the buy.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Dani V.
I'm typically a Love Spell only type person. My friend got me this for Christmas and it's probably my new favorite. It's very musky and deep and I could wear it every day. Plus the bottle is super cute. I'm so glad I got this because it's definitely one I would have been sad to miss out on.
Ella W.
Knoxville
I just love lotions, they are perfect to moisturize your body and make you smelling and looking your best. When I get out of the shower my body feels super dry but after using this product everything is made better! I also really love the scent of this lotion! Makes me feel really sexy!
Erica E.
Danville, NH
Victoria's Secret Disco Nights Dim All The Lights Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Erica E.
I purchased a few different lotions from victoria secret one day. The scent is absolutely horrible. I hate it. It's not even a scent that I can say that it's not too bad. I have a couple others I do like from victoria secret but this is at the bottom of my list. I will not purchase this again.
Yeurelis Paola C.
Personally, I like the smell of lotion more than the splash. This lotion has a soft aroma, is moisturizing and has a slight coconut note that fascinates me. I like how much it differs from the other product but how well they complement each other. for the day I use only the lotion, at night I combine the set and it is a pump. I love it!
Perlaa ℙ.
Tecalitlán

Bueno, esta crema la recomendaría a las personas que gustan de los aromas más exóticos o para probar cosas nuevas, ya que personalmente no me gusta mucho este aroma, ya que siento que huele a fragancia masculina y si te gusta experimentar si te recomendaría eso

Anitnelav Z.
Es sumamente esplendida, espectacular te deja oliendo muy delicioso dura mucho su fragancia, tienen buen tamaño y dura mucho su contenido, es lo mejor esta cremita yo la uso muuucho y es de las que mas me gusta, en serio me encanta muco, la recomiendo muchoo!

Looking for your answer?