BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Desire Coconut and Passionfruit body lotion is a fast absorbing lotion formulated with aloe, oat, and grapeseed extracts. A tantalizing blend of coconut and passion fruit.

Buy on Amazon
Elvira M.
Greenfield, CA
This is the best collection that Victoria has come up with. I love love love this fragrance. People always asked me what perfum am wearing. They're always are very surprised when I tell them that is a lotion from Victoria's. Totally would re purchase.
amanda h.
Newport, KY
I am a big fan to the coconut fragance and the Victoria's secret. You can use every day the product and you feel fresh.
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
This is one of my favorite from Victoria secret i love mostly all het line wish I could get everything lol
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Smells so good, feels very light and silky. Isn't greasy at all, love that the scent is to powerful
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Lovely scent but not my favourite. I'd recommend this for someone looking for a fruity scent. Beautiful packaging as always and a good gift to buy someone as there are lots of different fragrances to choose from