Victoria's Secret Desire Coconut And Passion Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ally L.Victoria's Secret Desire Coconut And Passion Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ally L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A sheer mist designed for mixing with other fragrances for a custom scent, or to use alone for the beautiful scent of coconut and vanilla. Infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile.

Buy on Amazon*
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I’m actually a big fan of this scent it’s one of my favorite I can’t find it anymore I got this at Victoria secret for there summer sale for the best deal ever! I bought two of them the only con it’s scent doesn’t last long but most mist are that way I’d still so recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Coats, NC
This is one of my favorite body sprays. I use it almost every day and it's great because I paid $5 for it and the lotion due to their summer sale on all scents. I LOVE it.
I plan to invest in a few bottles because I never want to be without it.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
I like I am good. Although not as good as the traditional coconut and vanilla, I love it. But like most of the fragrances of Victoria Secrets it is durable and perfect for work.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
I absolutely LOVE this spray!! personally I'm a HUGE fan of coconut smelling products so this is my haven!! use it all the time and would definitely purchase this product again.
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Love the smell, but for the price you can get the same product at walmart. Good for the gym and use for body spray, not for date nights though. Can be quite overwhelming. Beside from that, smells good!:) Good for covering up stinky smells in the house too.
Miranda G.
Rocklin, CA
Smells amazing! Has a more vanilla scent than coconut, though. Nevertheless, it smells great and it's awesome! The lotion is too.
Delaney b.
Cranford, NJ
Great for summer and has a sweet and tropical smell! comes with a lot of product and the smell will stay all day
Keishla M.
Franklin, WI
Love the coconut and passion smell combined smells so tropical always feel so fresh when I'm leaving the house.
Melanie C.
Uniondale, NY
Love love love the smell of this ! Put it on almost every day and last for quite a while too
Veronica P.
I don't like the fragrance. I don't know why but I don't like the fragrance.