Buy on Amazon
Shannon J.
Irvine , CA
This product has a really nice lingering floral fragrance if used in moderation. It can quickly become overwhelming. The lotion is nice and doesn't make your hands feel greasy or sticky.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most VS lotions smell so BOMB I'm always buying a bunch of them u can never have to many especially when they have deals on them. Definitely go buy some if you don't already own some.
Sara M.
Fall River, MA
This review is of the Hand & Body Cream because I have not used the EDT or the Body Mist yet. I would definitely want to try the perfumes because the cream smells phenomenal.

This is a very soft feminine scent, quite long lasting for a cream, and is the perfect combination of fruity zest and rosy creaminess. I have tried tons of perfumes which I really loved from Bvlgari, Dior, D&G, you name it, but the problem was they were not the things that I feel comfortable wearing all the time, and eventually end up selling them.
My point here is that if you are the type of girl or woman who prefers delicious, warm, and long-lasting skin scents over extravagant sophisticated ones, you will definitely love Delicate Petals, and I am only talking here about the cream because it makes the scent very dreamy and extra soft but present at the same time.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
I've used this bath and body collection for years, since I could drive to the mall to buy it. It changes packaging about every 2 years but the scents stay the same.
miami, florida

is one of the classic fragrances of the brand, is light and leaves no greasy senzacion , the fragrance lasts for about two hours and a little more if the palicas fresh out of the shower. a moderate amount is used and the packaging is practical , and most importantly not at risk of spilling if you take in the travel bag , recommend and return to buy
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
This 5 star all in one hand and body lotion is all you will need for that silky luxurious skin we all desire! The smell lingers and is amazing! I recommend this every time you get out of the shower and all day on your hands if needed! It is my most favorite ever.
Stephanie P.
Russellville , Ar
The lotion is thick, but not heavy on your skin. You feel so smooth after application, and definitely worth your money because you can use such a small amount to cover a large enough portion of your skin. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Heather H.
North Highlands, CA
Smells really nice and greatly recommend to any one or age. No cons. Pros is that you smell great and skin is soft. I use it daily after a nice shower. It is gentle and soft for the body. Barely harsh unless allergic to it. I would buy it again when I run out.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Overall I love Victoria's Secret body creams and lotions, mostly for the scent. I don't think that the moisture lasts incredibly long, and for this I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. However, if I want a great scent to last a while, I would recommend
Chelsey S.
This lotion smells so good and feels like silk going on my skin. The smell and the feeling lasts all day long. It smells great, no cons. It is a little expensive, but I don't mind it. It smells like a flower bouquet. I will buy it again soon. Very soon.