BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dazzling Kiss Luminous Body Lotion with Diamond Dust by Victoria's Secret for Women - 8.4 oz Body Lotion

jazmine M.
I’ve tried the mist to this product never have bought the lotion , I think this year I am going to try it. Honestly this brand of lotion an perfumes are my favorite . It’s not even that bad of a price for the product, I would definitely recommend this to everyone that loves the smell on me !!
Erika C.
This smells so good but the scent only lasts for a max of 3 hours on my skin, I wish it lasted longer. The lotion does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. I would suggest this product to anyone looking for a light, soft lotion.
Alyssa B.
I had received this for a gift and ended up repurchasing! I was totally surprised. I had never really used a VS fragrance before as I was afraid it was a total gimmick but I was wrong. It smells delightful and lasts all day long. I have purchased it for several of my friends and family members
Kerri D.
I'm absolutely in love with the coconut milk luminous perfecting cream it gives my skin glow that stands above time I completely I'm in love with this and recommended it.
Monique B.
This scent is unbelievable! I was running out and was so upset that they stopped making this particular scent. It's very light weight and the scent lingers for hours!
Jobel B.
Caracas, Venezuela
This lotion its wonderful! Smell well and you look amazing with it. I used when I want look special and shine all the day. I recommend 100%
Natalia M.
San Jose
The fragance is quite nice and the shine is not overwhelming. But honestly, every time I use this cream my skin starts to feel dry.
day M.
So creamy and fresh. I love the fragance. Long lasting. Have glitter. Very cute. Só efecctive and have a great price