VICTORIA'S SECRET Daydream Believer Fragrance Mist uploaded by Erin L.VICTORIA'S SECRET Daydream Believer Fragrance Mist uploaded by Fabiola P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Get in the mix! Daring, unexpected note combinations make this limited-edition scent collection the sexiest Fall surprise. The perfect way to add a pop of fashion to your fragrance wardrobe.

Choose from:

Daydream Believer: Velvet Peony. Pepperwood. Butterfly kisses. Totally undone.
Purple Haze: Marshmallow. Tiger Orchid. Dream trance. In the groove.
Wild One: Dewy Melon. Dulce de Leche. Exotic muse. Mix it up.

Limited Edition
250ml/ 8.4 fl. oz
Domestic

Telecisa M.
One more Victoria’s Secret Body mist in my vanity bag 😛 I just love collecting VS stuff and I am a big fan of VS body mists. This is the  perfect mist for my taste it is fruity and floral and really last almost through the day.
Lisa K.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I am in love with this fragrance! All of Victoria’s Secret sprays are amazing of course but this scent is by far my favorite of all. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new favorite scent!
Alia F.
Darby, PA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Victoria secret products are awesome each year they go bolder with they product and I’m in love
Lauren B.
Saranac , MI
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love the smell of this fragrance mist! I bought it after smelling it in the store and can say I will continue! It is super inexpensive and has me smelling amazing all day long. I am never dissatisfied with Victoria’s Secret fragrance mists!
Fabiola P.
YO AMO CON LOCURA todo lo de esta marca tengo millones de fragancias mi favorita de siempre es coconut básicamente tengo 3 años usandola aparte de otros pero especialmente mente esa me encanta! y conoci esta me la trajo mi esposo es una nueva colección y es espectacular me siento demasiado arreglada y glamorosa cada vez que la uso es que sinceramente no tengo nada de esta marca que no me encanta desde ropa interior hasta bolsos y carteras!!

I LOVE WITH MADNESS everything of this brand I have millions of fragrances my favorite of all times is coconut I basically have 3 years using it apart from others but especially I love that one! and I knew this I brought my husband is a new collection and it is spectacular I feel too trimmed and glamorous every time I use it I honestly do not have anything of this brand that I do not love from underwear to handbags and wallets !!