BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret "Daring Sexy Flirty" Scented Mist Brume Parfumee 75ml/2.5FL OZ see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I do enjoy this mist, especially in the mini size! I can bring it to work for when I need it and it smells amazing! I purchased it at Victoria secret and it’s about $15 which is a bit for a small bottle but I’m telling you the smell is worth it!
Jarielle J.
My sister got this for me. I've had about 4 or 5 years. I try not to use it as much because I cant find it anywhere. But this is one of my favourite scents. Usually I like sweet scents. I wish they would bring this back I would but 5 bottles.
Alexis M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I feel like I smell amazing when wearing this. I have always received amazing complements when wearing this! Its the perfect mixture of sweet and sassy. The great thing about Victoria Secret is that you can go into literally any store and try this perfume! You can sample it on a piece of paper or yourself. I highly suggest sampling it on your wrist. That way if you don't like it its not all over your body. Also when spraying on a piece of paper you don't get the full effect.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Daring Sexy Flirty Incredible Scented Mist Brume Parfumee 2.5Fl Oz this is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I have been wearing it for years. I've had trouble finding it because they discontinued it then brought it back once or twice. It's the perfect mix of classy and fruity not overpowering at all. I also have always purchased the large bottle of the body mist. It's "INCREDIBLE"!!!!!
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
It breaks my heart that VS discontinued this scent because it's my all time favorite :( I get so many compliments when I wear it and it's a light but pretty scent. I really wish they would bring it back because it's one of the best scents they've ever carried.
Savannah G.
This is the only perfume I'll wear. It has a sweet scent to it. Many perfumes give me headaches, however, this one does not. It does not have a strong, overbearing scent but it DOES last all day! I'm sad it was discontinued.
Shadonna G.
This is one of my favorite must have scents. It's light enough to use everyday but strong enough to wear you don't have to constantly spray throughout the day. The scent is very flirty and airy with hints of floral scents. It doesn't compete with your natural body scent and blends great. Even with the body wash and lotion I use this scent blends great and doesn't give me a headache as some of their other perfumes do. I always keep a bottle of this in my purse.
Gina M.
My go to fragrance! I buy in bulk when they come back. Victoria secret discontinued it Usually out on the sales. Like the semi annual. Test product before buying some people think it's to strong. I recommend it though.
Sammi S.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is my FAVORITE VS fragrance!!
It's a body spray so it isn't too overwhelming, but it stays on your skin and clothes all day!
The bottle is big and last a long time and it's only $25!
It's sweet and playful while still being sexy. I showed it to my mom and she went back and bought 2 for herself!!
I get compliments on it all the time and I plan to continue using it for a longggg time!
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
Omg I am obsessed. I just received this for my birthday and I can't stop spraying it. I am in love with the scent. It is so fresh and it makes you feel so refreshed. Only con is that it doesn't last as long as I would like so I feel like I'm spraying it all day but it smells that good that I don't mind. Every time I spray it someone ask about it. I will definitely buy this again!