Victoria's Secret Daring Sexy Flirty Incredible Scented Mist Brume Parfumee 2.5Fl Oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret "Daring Sexy Flirty" Scented Mist Brume Parfumee 75ml/2.5FL OZ see more...

Alexis M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I feel like I smell amazing when wearing this. I have always received amazing complements when wearing this! Its the perfect mixture of sweet and sassy. The great thing about Victoria Secret is that you can go into literally any store and try this perfume! You can sample it on a piece of paper or yourself. I highly suggest sampling it on your wrist. That way if you don't like it its not all over your body. Also when spraying on a piece of paper you don't get the full effect.
Shadonna G.
This is one of my favorite must have scents. It's light enough to use everyday but strong enough to wear you don't have to constantly spray throughout the day. The scent is very flirty and airy with hints of floral scents. It doesn't compete with your natural body scent and blends great. Even with the body wash and lotion I use this scent blends great and doesn't give me a headache as some of their other perfumes do. I always keep a bottle of this in my purse.
Sammi S.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is my FAVORITE VS fragrance!!
It's a body spray so it isn't too overwhelming, but it stays on your skin and clothes all day!
The bottle is big and last a long time and it's only $25!
It's sweet and playful while still being sexy. I showed it to my mom and she went back and bought 2 for herself!!
I get compliments on it all the time and I plan to continue using it for a longggg time!
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
Omg I am obsessed. I just received this for my birthday and I can't stop spraying it. I am in love with the scent. It is so fresh and it makes you feel so refreshed. Only con is that it doesn't last as long as I would like so I feel like I'm spraying it all day but it smells that good that I don't mind. Every time I spray it someone ask about it. I will definitely buy this again!
Janaye H.
Heyburn, ID
I love this scent. It is a sweet, not-too-overpowering scent that I can wear every day. I feel that the smell lasts much longer than other body sprays I have used, which I am grateful for! It makes the spray last longer overall! The bottle is durable and has survived my toddler. I wish I lived closer to a VS to purchase this again sooner than later as I have run out...
Jessica L.
This is one of my favorite VS scents! I always make sure I have a bigger bottle of this! With it being discontinued, I don't always have the option to buy it whenever I need it. But, when they have their semi-annual sale, I always make sure to stock up on a couple of bottles. Every time I wear the Incredible fragrance, everyone always compliments on how good I smell!
Tasha D.
This little teaser actually smells great. However I have the scent "Tease" which smells awesome. I bought it to have in my travel toiletry bag and it fits perfect. I bought this travel size at a victoria secret store. There is no need for improvement as it is perfectly designed. this is an alternative to wearing actual perfume. This is a body mist and I love it.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This fragrance smells divine. I have been wearing this product for probably about 6 years now. It smells so good and sweet (but not too sweet). I always get compliments on it too! The only downside is that the fragrance smell does not last as long as perfumes. Otherwise it is perfect. Will still be rebuying.
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
This is my summer fragrance. It's so light and has a great flirty scent. It's great for a quick mist or a little heavier application to pressure points. This scent doesn't linger like heavier perfumes, it adds just enough scent without hitting you in the face. I own three of these!
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I kept this exact mini bottle pictured in my purse for several months until every last drop was gone. It's a great light floral scent for day to day stuff. I'll wear a heavier eau de parfum for a date or something, but for day to day work and school this is a favorite.