Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
Smells so good. I can't get enough of it. I could live off of it. If I could use it on my hair I would
Vanessa N.
Love this lotion and also love this in the perfume. Long lasting smell and also leaves the skin smooth
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Smells amazing and leaves your hands nice and soft im all about smelling good and i love this scent!
Ana M.
Fresno, CA
Best lotion I've tried ! Highly recommend ! I bought it at vs and works miracles , very long lasting
Amy C.
Great long lasting smell, non greasy, very hydrating. I love the variety that Victoria's Secret has.
Isabel D.
I love love love all the Victoria secrets products they smell so amazing this lotion smells so good
Chasity C.
This was okay honestly the love spell is better and it comes with a better price but it was decent
Maggie N.
San Francisco, CA
This lotion its great, it lives your body soo soft and fresh! I love it, and also smells fantastic
Juliana M.
Hoboken, NJ
The smell is amazing, you don't even need perfume! and make your ski really soft for a good price
Luana G.
Arlington, VA
This smell so good and is refreshing when you use. The only problem is that is not so moisturize