Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Vanessa N.
Love this lotion and also love this in the perfume. Long lasting smell and also leaves the skin smooth
Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
Smells so good. I can't get enough of it. I could live off of it. If I could use it on my hair I would
Amber C.
Milan, TN
LOVE! one of the best scented lotions i have used! its long lasting, affordable overall a great product
breanna k.
West Deptford, NJ
I love this product and i love them as a company too i use all their stuff I'm really in love with pink
Amy C.
Great long lasting smell, non greasy, very hydrating. I love the variety that Victoria's Secret has.
Ana M.
Fresno, CA
Best lotion I've tried ! Highly recommend ! I bought it at vs and works miracles , very long lasting
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Smells amazing and leaves your hands nice and soft im all about smelling good and i love this scent!
Chasity C.
This was okay honestly the love spell is better and it comes with a better price but it was decent
Maggie N.
San Francisco, CA
This lotion its great, it lives your body soo soft and fresh! I love it, and also smells fantastic
Isabel D.
I love love love all the Victoria secrets products they smell so amazing this lotion smells so good