Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Destiny V.
Pigeon Forge, TN
You pretty much DARE to be bold!!! Love the at this makes me smell, leaving an empressesion every where you go !!!
Stacie M.
Mineola, TX
I wish it was in a bigger bottle!! Smells terrific and really helps my dry skin! My favorite lotion of all times!!
Flor H.
A family member of mine has this and man I tested it out it was so good like I loved it later in went to go buy it
Kylee S.
Levan, UT
This soap makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It hydrates well on the skin and I would reccomend it to everyone!
Shania M.
No my aunt bought this as a birthday gift last year and I love it. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin soft.
Caitlin P.
Granbury, TX
Smells so good. Is so soft on the skin. It can be used on both your hands and feet it is great.i love this product
Veronica G.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I like using this product but it also has alcohol and dries my skin a little.but other than that is great lotion.
Latoya R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smell good and last time on your skin. Everyone you walk pass by say somrthing good about this body spray
Ashley A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the smell. But after awhile it seems like you have to put more to feel like your have it on still.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
The smell is awesome and last all day. moisturizing and sexy. its not offered everywhere and I love that