Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Flor H.
A family member of mine has this and man I tested it out it was so good like I loved it later in went to go buy it
Stacie M.
Mineola, TX
I wish it was in a bigger bottle!! Smells terrific and really helps my dry skin! My favorite lotion of all times!!
Destiny V.
Pigeon Forge, TN
You pretty much DARE to be bold!!! Love the at this makes me smell, leaving an empressesion every where you go !!!
Caitlin P.
Granbury, TX
Smells so good. Is so soft on the skin. It can be used on both your hands and feet it is great.i love this product
Veronica G.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I like using this product but it also has alcohol and dries my skin a little.but other than that is great lotion.
Ashley A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the smell. But after awhile it seems like you have to put more to feel like your have it on still.
Latoya R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Smell good and last time on your skin. Everyone you walk pass by say somrthing good about this body spray
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
The smell is awesome and last all day. moisturizing and sexy. its not offered everywhere and I love that
Amber C.
Milan, TN
LOVE! one of the best scented lotions i have used! its long lasting, affordable overall a great product
breanna k.
West Deptford, NJ
I love this product and i love them as a company too i use all their stuff I'm really in love with pink