Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Gianna R.
I absolutely love the smell. It smells so fresh and clean and girly. Although, I don't like how your company tests on animals.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
Best lotion ever!! Smells so good, and really moisturizes. I love that it's not heavy and doesn't leave your skin greasy too.
Haille W.
New Bedford, MA
The lotion smells really good , this lotion is the best compared to other lotions. It is very soft on my skin and I love it.
Indira A.
I tested it out, when you use this smell so delious and is refreshing . highly recommend it ; it is good for the day to day
Ny M.
Cumberland, MD
Smell great!! it's expensive but very worth it! I recommend buying this product! it's absolutely amazing!! you'll love it
Amanda B.
Wallace, Wv
I love this lotion. It smells amazing and doesn't leave your skin oily feeling. Very good price and often times on sale!
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
Victoria's'secret DARE una de las lotions favoritas claro en esta marca creo que muchas mujeres tenemos varias favoritas.
Blair D.
Hopewell, VA
I bought this product on sale at Christmas time and it smelled good and a little went a long way. It's great for gifts
april v.
Redding, CA
Great smelling lotion for a great price. The smell of this lotion lasts all day on you and makes you feel irrestiable
Lisyeira N.
Sarasota, FL
Lo ame!!! Está crema realmente me encanto su olor es lo máximo. Pudiera comprarla m veces más de verdad vale la pena