Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
I love this lotion! The scent is delicious and it is so gentle on your skin! The scent is long lasting and it is one of my go to lotions.
Alejandra R.
Miami
OMGGG i love this cream ,the smell is so great and leaves ur skin so soft and hydrated ,victoria secret aalways has great beauty products
Jen N.
I love the smell of lychee so that was a bonus on buying this. It made my skin smell so good and VS always have the best skin products!!
Rosa n.
Watervliet, NY
This smells good, a bit pricey so I don't buy it to often, it lasts a long time and I always am told I smell great when I wear this!!!
Joselynn T.
Sheboygan, WI
Love it!! VS lotions are the best, not only because they have a good smell but also because they leave your hands feeling super smooth.
Caylyn C.
This smell is a little bit strong for my liking but I'm pretty sensitive to certain smells. It's a good lotion just too strong for me
Marinda F.
Clarksville, TN
This as with any of their products smell amazing and feels even more amazing on the skin. Feels like absilky second layer of skin.
Gabrielle J.
Seattle, WA
This lotion is the only one I can use because of the soft tone perfume smell. This lotion is not too greasy. Perfect for hydration.
Firdous A.
Just obsessed with the smell of any victories secret things . They just smell amazing this smells so good it's fruity berry smell
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
Not my favorite but it smells pretty good! I don't think I would repurchase due to being so in love with the mango sented lotion