Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jen N.
I love the smell of lychee so that was a bonus on buying this. It made my skin smell so good and VS always have the best skin products!!
Joselynn T.
Sheboygan, WI
Love it!! VS lotions are the best, not only because they have a good smell but also because they leave your hands feeling super smooth.
Rosa n.
Watervliet, NY
This smells good, a bit pricey so I don't buy it to often, it lasts a long time and I always am told I smell great when I wear this!!!
Caylyn C.
This smell is a little bit strong for my liking but I'm pretty sensitive to certain smells. It's a good lotion just too strong for me
Gabrielle J.
Seattle, WA
This lotion is the only one I can use because of the soft tone perfume smell. This lotion is not too greasy. Perfect for hydration.
Marinda F.
Clarksville, TN
This as with any of their products smell amazing and feels even more amazing on the skin. Feels like absilky second layer of skin.
Firdous A.
Just obsessed with the smell of any victories secret things . They just smell amazing this smells so good it's fruity berry smell
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
Not my favorite but it smells pretty good! I don't think I would repurchase due to being so in love with the mango sented lotion
Gianna R.
I absolutely love the smell. It smells so fresh and clean and girly. Although, I don't like how your company tests on animals.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
Best lotion ever!! Smells so good, and really moisturizes. I love that it's not heavy and doesn't leave your skin greasy too.