Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Me encanta,me encanta,me encanta.muchas veces.no tengo palabras para describir.la lo rico q es una loción d e victoria Secret todas son excelentes.
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
This a great product i love the way it moisturizes your skin ill continue to use this i also like Victoria's secret sprays and perfumes and body wash
Chelsea C.
Beckley, WV
I wish I could give this more stars than 5. My opinion, this is the best smell Victoria's Secret has. It lasts all day as well. Totally worth it!
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
I like this lotion a lot. You should use it on your face though because it broke my skin out. Other than that, it is a great hand lotion to use.
Kendra N.
Washougal, WA
It's good. Smells good. Looks good. I like it. You like it. We like it. It's good. Smells good. Looks good. I like it. You like it. We like it.
Dana P.
Love this lotion! Great smell, but can be a little oily. The smell was the best part of this lotion, although it did not help ease my dry skin
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Muy rico olor larga duracion buena cantidad excelente precio me encanta y lo delicado del empaque creo que es un olor fantastico para la tarde
Krystal B.
There lotions alwyas last and i have had mine forever I love vicotria secret and everything about them always buy from them there are no cons
Ambriel P.
Alvin, TX
This has a really nice scent and it feels really nice on your skin. I also am a fan of most Victoria secret lotions because of the scents.
Cassie S.
Attica, IN
I really like this formula but very fragrantly. It is long lasting if you like scent all the time. It does a good job moisturizing as well.