Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
I like this lotion a lot. You should use it on your face though because it broke my skin out. Other than that, it is a great hand lotion to use.
Kendra N.
Washougal, WA
It's good. Smells good. Looks good. I like it. You like it. We like it. It's good. Smells good. Looks good. I like it. You like it. We like it.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Muy rico olor larga duracion buena cantidad excelente precio me encanta y lo delicado del empaque creo que es un olor fantastico para la tarde
Dana P.
Love this lotion! Great smell, but can be a little oily. The smell was the best part of this lotion, although it did not help ease my dry skin
Krystal B.
There lotions alwyas last and i have had mine forever I love vicotria secret and everything about them always buy from them there are no cons
Cassie S.
Attica, IN
I really like this formula but very fragrantly. It is long lasting if you like scent all the time. It does a good job moisturizing as well.
Ambriel P.
Alvin, TX
This has a really nice scent and it feels really nice on your skin. I also am a fan of most Victoria secret lotions because of the scents.
Sonja P.
Love the smell, and the pump on the bottle not my favorite scent from Victoria secrets but still useful to have on a desk for easy usage
Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
I love this lotion! The scent is delicious and it is so gentle on your skin! The scent is long lasting and it is one of my go to lotions.
Alejandra R.
Miami
OMGGG i love this cream ,the smell is so great and leaves ur skin so soft and hydrated ,victoria secret aalways has great beauty products