Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Lex A.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells amazing! I wear it all over body especially those dry areas. It leaves skin super smooth. I don't even have to wear perfume or anything else because it already smells great.
Autumn E.
Schertz, TX
If you need to smell great and moistuize your skin, this is where it's at! My skin looks so much better after using this and it's like I stepped out of a fancy spa
Diana R.
Azusa, CA
I LOVED THIS SCENT it's so fresh and it leaves your skin super moisturized and soft without being sticky and oily and the smell lasts for a few hours on your skin
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this lotion right after i get out the shower at night and put some on.... I just feel super clean and smell wonderful! I love all these vs lotions.
Katherin N.
miami, FL
It totally smells really good, i became crazy about this product, i really like it, my best friend bouhg me this for my birthday and it was a win win win!
Bryana M.
Opa Locka, FL
Love this lotion!!! Smells fantastic! This is definitely one of my favorite lotions i have tried, lasts really long and i would definitely buy it again!
IPrincess W.
VS secret dare Coral lily &Lychee lotion smell really good. I bought on a whim at the annual sale and I like it. It has a floral scent and it lasts.
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Me encanta,me encanta,me encanta.muchas veces.no tengo palabras para describir.la lo rico q es una loción d e victoria Secret todas son excelentes.
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
This a great product i love the way it moisturizes your skin ill continue to use this i also like Victoria's secret sprays and perfumes and body wash
Chelsea C.
Beckley, WV
I wish I could give this more stars than 5. My opinion, this is the best smell Victoria's Secret has. It lasts all day as well. Totally worth it!