Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Diana m.
This lotion is long lasting smell and it works great it is worth the price it has not expensive i use it when i go out to eat. I got it at the mall it is great i would recommend it if you like the smell it was good but i prefer a different smell.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Victoria secret but not this product pros and cons well, if you love a strong smell of flowers this if for you, love having soft hands for two hours for you. No I won't not buy this again maybe for a birthday present
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
This lotion smells so good and moisturizes amazingly. it's very gentle and smooth on the skin. the amazing scent will stay on your skin all day. I use this lotion almost everyday, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone(:
Kayla U.
Caledonia, MS
This smells so good! It makes my skin silky smooth and I always smell awesome! I bought online from VS and love it. It's super gentle on my skin and I use it every day! I absolutely love it!! I would recommend to others.
Emily M.
Lancaster, PA
I really liked using this product. The scent was great and it's not very expensive to buy. My skin didn't feel oily or greasy when using it and it lasted throughout the day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN

Love love love the smell of this lotion! Not to mention they feel so good when you put them on. My husband loves when I put this lotion on because he loves the smell. I would highly recommend it to a friend!
Olivia P.
Sugar Land, TX
I love there lotions and body sprays!! they stay on like perfume. I think they are affordable. I usually spray it and use the lotion right after i shower at night and i usually still smell it the next day
Cynthia L.
This is one of my favorite scents! I love using it with the body spray to make the scent last longer. I don't think is availiable in store. But hopefully they'll bring it back out during semi-annual.
Courtney M.
Bellmawr, NJ
This smells so nice. I so recommend it. When I first bought it, I made everyone feel my hands & they asked to use some. The lotion is easy to apply & rub together. I like the scent & the feel.
Gitanisha ☣.
Laredo, TX
Who don't love the Victoria's secret lotions, i do but this sent is the best, is so sad that they don't sale this any more but if you see them out there stock them because this is the best.