Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Cynthia L.
This is one of my favorite scents! I love using it with the body spray to make the scent last longer. I don't think is availiable in store. But hopefully they'll bring it back out during semi-annual.
Hannah B.
Church Hill , TN

Love love love the smell of this lotion! Not to mention they feel so good when you put them on. My husband loves when I put this lotion on because he loves the smell. I would highly recommend it to a friend!
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
This lotion smells so good and moisturizes amazingly. it's very gentle and smooth on the skin. the amazing scent will stay on your skin all day. I use this lotion almost everyday, and I would 100% recommend it to anyone(:
Gitanisha ☣.
Laredo, TX
Who don't love the Victoria's secret lotions, i do but this sent is the best, is so sad that they don't sale this any more but if you see them out there stock them because this is the best.
LaTaya B.
This lotion is sooo bomb. It smells amazing and is definitely worth getting. It leaves the skin smooth and smelling nice all day long. I prefer Victoria's Secret lotion over any lotion especially if you like perfume lotions and like smelling good. :)
Casshyra B.
I love the VS Dare body lotion and perfume set. Not only does it have my favorite color purple in it but it also smells AMAZING. It has that like berry smell that smells wonderful. I have bought 3 sets of both the lotion and perfume just because I love it so much.
Salma P.
It's so refreshing to the skin, and smells great. The smell is so sweet and just amazing. It leaves your skin extremely soft and moisturized. I use it all the time, I absolutely love it. The smell doesn't last too long, but it does last a good amount of time.
Lex A.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells amazing! I wear it all over body especially those dry areas. It leaves skin super smooth. I don't even have to wear perfume or anything else because it already smells great.
Emily M.
Lancaster, PA
I really liked using this product. The scent was great and it's not very expensive to buy. My skin didn't feel oily or greasy when using it and it lasted throughout the day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Olivia P.
Sugar Land, TX
I love there lotions and body sprays!! they stay on like perfume. I think they are affordable. I usually spray it and use the lotion right after i shower at night and i usually still smell it the next day