Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret DARE Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion 8.4 oz
Out of the three scents, I like, somewhat....the DARE the best.  I wouldn't buy more of it I don't think..it's not that special.  LOVE  has this plastic-y smell to me...on me.  I know its a floral but it's not one that appeals to me at all.  The DESIRE hand cream scent is very light. It is coconut, but not too strong.  Maybe the mist would be but this hand cream is not which is disappointing if your looking for a good scent level.  DARE smells very familiar to me like something I already have.
Mel S.
Walpole, MA
I was gifted this during the holiday season by a relative. I really like lotions that are easy to use like this one that come with a handy pump. The smell of this lotion, however, is very strong, and does not fade away that much. I do not reach for it that much because of this strong smell, yet if you are looking for a very perfumey lotion, this may be for you.
Legna R.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG! Let's start by talking about how good this lotion smells!!! Whenever I wear it everyone notices and everyone always complements me on how good i smell 😍 Also is incredible moisturizing I always keep one on my bag and it helps a lot with my dry arms and hands! Literally love this product❤️👌🏼
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Los splash de Victoria nunca tendrán competidor. Son excelentes. Su olor, duración, y sobretodo variedad. Siempre están cambiando sus empaques y olores. Así uno siempre varía y tiene algo nuevo que probar y con qué jugar. El precio ideal y siempre hay combos y promociones.
Casshyra B.
I love the VS Dare body lotion and perfume set. Not only does it have my favorite color purple in it but it also smells AMAZING. It has that like berry smell that smells wonderful. I have bought 3 sets of both the lotion and perfume just because I love it so much.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
I love the Victoria's Secret lotions and have used them for years. They leave my skin feeling so moisturized. They aren't greasy and really seep into the skin making your skin feel supple and soft all day. I don't find the need to keep reapplying which is great!
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
It's so refreshing to the skin, and smells great. The smell is so sweet and just amazing. It leaves your skin extremely soft and moisturized. I use it all the time, I absolutely love it. The smell doesn't last too long, but it does last a good amount of time.
Iris A.
Cicero, IL
I swear this is by far one of my favorite smells! I never buy just one bottle because I end up using it up and I never want to not have it. The mist goes perfect with it and its so creamy! The smells stays on for such a long time so a little goes a long way
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
VS secret dare Coral lily and lychee smell really good lotion. I bought on a whim at the annual sale and I like it. It has a floral scent and lasts a long time ... I loved it and highly recommend it
it is good for the day to day ... love.. perfect perfect
LaTaya B.
This lotion is sooo bomb. It smells amazing and is definitely worth getting. It leaves the skin smooth and smelling nice all day long. I prefer Victoria's Secret lotion over any lotion especially if you like perfume lotions and like smelling good. :)