Victoria's Secret Dare Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Dare Coral Lily & Lychee Lotion
  • "The smell is awesome and last all day. moisturizing and sexy. its not offered everywhere and I love that" in 8 reviews
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I really like the lotion. I said this with the body spray but at first I didn't care for the smell. I thought it was too strong. However, now I love it and rotate it with the other lotions I have. It's a great product and I just love when I wear it. My husband likes it too so that's always a bonus!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachReviews
#da
Out of the three scents, I like, somewhat....the DARE the best.  I wouldn't buy more of it I don't think..it's not that special.  LOVE  has this plastic-y smell to me...on me.  I know its a floral but it's not one that appeals to me at all.  The DESIRE hand cream scent is very light. It is coconut, but not too strong.  Maybe the mist would be but this hand cream is not which is disappointing if your looking for a good scent level.  DARE smells very familiar to me like something I already have.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
I love the Victoria's Secret lotions and have used them for years. They leave my skin feeling so moisturized. They aren't greasy and really seep into the skin making your skin feel supple and soft all day. I don't find the need to keep reapplying which is great!
Iris A.
Cicero, IL
I swear this is by far one of my favorite smells! I never buy just one bottle because I end up using it up and I never want to not have it. The mist goes perfect with it and its so creamy! The smells stays on for such a long time so a little goes a long way
Legna R.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG! Let's start by talking about how good this lotion smells!!! Whenever I wear it everyone notices and everyone always complements me on how good i smell 😍 Also is incredible moisturizing I always keep one on my bag and it helps a lot with my dry arms and hands! Literally love this product❤️👌🏼
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Los splash de Victoria nunca tendrán competidor. Son excelentes. Su olor, duración, y sobretodo variedad. Siempre están cambiando sus empaques y olores. Así uno siempre varía y tiene algo nuevo que probar y con qué jugar. El precio ideal y siempre hay combos y promociones.
Diana m.
This lotion is long lasting smell and it works great it is worth the price it has not expensive i use it when i go out to eat. I got it at the mall it is great i would recommend it if you like the smell it was good but i prefer a different smell.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Victoria secret but not this product pros and cons well, if you love a strong smell of flowers this if for you, love having soft hands for two hours for you. No I won't not buy this again maybe for a birthday present
Mel S.
Walpole, MA
I was gifted this during the holiday season by a relative. I really like lotions that are easy to use like this one that come with a handy pump. The smell of this lotion, however, is very strong, and does not fade away that much. I do not reach for it that much because of this strong smell, yet if you are looking for a very perfumey lotion, this may be for you.