BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Addicted to you. A total rush, this electric scent has fresh energy, playful florals and sexy spice for an intoxicating high.

Victoria's Secret Crush Eau de Parfum has Pink peppercorn, Treasure peony and Ashok flower.

Melissa M.
Love this perfume its one of my go tos .always toss it in my purse when I'm on the go. It smells amazing not too strong very pretty.. Victoria secret has a few perfumes I adore but this is in my top three I love the bottle it comes in too. Its 15.oo for 2.5fl oz some times it goes on sale around the holidays for$10.oo. Can't beat the price for something that smells this good.so go pick yours up today. And I hope you'll love it just as much as I do.
Jasmine H.
I love the packaging of this perfume and how you squeeze the end like the old times. It’s long lasting and it really helps that it has a lock around the top so the scent won’t escape. It’s a very fun perfume to use and I enjoy it
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
I really like this stuff a lot. I'm a perfume addict. I stumbled across this at VS. My son actually broke one of their roller balls & that's how I smelled it. & I had to buy it. Their perfumes for the bottle is around $52-$54 I believe, the smell is kind of similar to their fearless, but sweeter. Their roller balls are $18. Which is a bit pricey for a roller ball, I got this one on sale! For $10. I would recommend to someone who liked a sweeter perfume.
Lydia A.
I got this scent as a gift for Christmas and absolutely love it! The bottle design is cute but the spray itself is fantastic! One of my new favorites. Definitely something I would buy myself over and over again!
It took me a little while to get used to this because its different from my usual tastes, but once I did get used to it I fell in love with it. And my boyfriend loves it. I will buy another bottle.
Diana G.
Pico Rivera
I received this perfume for my birthday and I finished it in 1 month, my birthday is in July I’m the hot summer time I loved how fresh it smelled, so I had to buy another bottle , so I decided to purchase a gift set for myself that had a cream and a body mist.
Payton K.
Springfield
Seriously one of the best smelling perfumes out there! I get so many complements on the fragrance! It’s is one of my favorites and one’s I cant live without! It’s a must have!
Ashley R.
Buffalo
I can’t say enough. I’m not much of a perfume wearer but I got a rollerball of this scent for Christmas and since then I’ve added the big bottle, lotion and body spray. I love the scent. It isn’t overpowering but just enough!
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have got a lot of stuff over the years from Victoria secret but I think this is on of my favorite perfume. I love the bottle and the smell. I’m very in to the old looking puffer bottles.
Taey O.
Cedar rapids , IA
Love love love love
I wish it lasted a liiiitlle longer, but it is still long wearing, beautiful scent, my all time favorite from VS and I love many scents there