BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shine. Sparkle. Steal the spotlight. This must-have lip gloss has intense color and incredible shine for lust-worthy lips. Glamorous with signature VS stripes, it's a grab-and-go makeup essential. see more...

• What does this product smell like? I've been having the worst luck ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
These glosses are great! They aren't sticky, which is very important to me since I don't usually wear lip glosses. Hands down my favorite glosses come from Victoria's Secret though. I genuinely recommend these to my friends. And I would call them the BEST!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Green Bay, WI
Awesome color. Pretty reasonable price, got buy 2 get two free. It's a little stickier that I like, otherwise I'd give 5 stars. Another thing is that I don't think it lasts a long time before you have to reapply.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lawton, OK
I love this product. I'm not a big gloss person but this product was so beautiful when I applied it. The color goes with anything and everything . I carry this product everywhere
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Didn't like the color but the product seemed to be good. Maybe if I purchased a different color than red it would have been better experience
Krina D.
Krina D.
too sticky and feels like something high school girls wear. Doesnt feel high end. I think drug store glosses are better than this one
MICAELA P.
MICAELA P.
Live Oak, TX
Victoria Secret has some great beauty products! I love their lip products. It's a great shine and last well for a gloss
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I don't use the red one for color shine lip but I do use the nude in color shine gloss and it's a good gloss I'll say.
Summer l.
Summer l.
Wilmington, DE
Brought it for my friend she loved it . I was wondering is victoria secret coming out with this again ?
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Evans, CO
Awesome color and feels good. The color is bright.. my daughter picked it out. I'm glad she did.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is a good gloss. It gives a hint of color along with a good shine on your lips. I'm a fan.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Susanville , Ca
What does this product smell like? I've been having the worst luck with buying lip glosses that smell either too Perfumie or like baby powder and it gives me a terrible headache. I may just have to keep it safe and just buy NYX for the rest of my life haha